Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What tipped you off to them being fakes?
F3076295-32B4-4390-B60A-7BAF599E013C.jpeg 112E7CE8-B987-43D7-8673-99877670B529.jpeg image.jpg

And the clue smell is giving me a headache

Damn. Track red is an easy custom for BT cw. Just paint the swoosh black and tada. Also a + that the tongue is black.

Lmao Nightwing went off on AJ 1 resellers... I get that a lot of people are buying hyped 1s for clout while others are simply reselling these shoes to the ones who can afford to drop stacks on 1s. That said, hypocrites like Nightwing continue to support companies like Jordan Brand/Nike who create this entire issue to begin with by simply not producing enough pairs to meet demand.

The problem isn’t resellers or people who pay resell, it’s that Nike/JB use manufactured scarcity as a marketing ploy to create hype and build up their brand.

EDIT: Rant starts around 7:30 in the video

I mean I can see that as both ways. Yea, JB could very well produce a larger production run that meets or exceeds demand. But for years now, 1s have been extremely hyped to the point where a good number of their consumers for this retro sig, purchase to flip and try to make a come up. It’s a pretty 50/50 split.

14842C02-7292-4D00-87CC-795E23236466.jpeg

These seller right was doing “pre orders” and sent me fu fu satins. Said he got em from “undefeated tokyo.” Anyway, I had a feeling they wouldnt be real so I didn’t humble flex on y’all. :rofl: This dumbas$ sent me 50 bucks for the delayed shipping on PayPal via gift and he ain’t gettin it back.

You bought obvious fakes and he’s the dumbass? :lol:

Lmao Nightwing went off on AJ 1 resellers... I get that a lot of people are buying hyped 1s for clout while others are simply reselling these shoes to the ones who can afford to drop stacks on 1s. That said, hypocrites like Nightwing continue to support companies like Jordan Brand/Nike who create this entire issue to begin with by simply not producing enough pairs to meet demand.

The problem isn’t resellers or people who pay resell, it’s that Nike/JB use manufactured scarcity as a marketing ploy to create hype and build up their brand.

EDIT: Rant starts around 7:30 in the video

The amount of 1's were fine for most 1's since the royals in 2016. They did release them in higher numbers than they did the black and reds and any of the 2013 to 2015. It's just some weren't as popular. But the OG colorways weren't hard to get post royals. Black toes were below $250 for damn near a year. Shadows, UNC's, Storm Blues, metallics, none of them were hard.

So that's not the issue.

The issue was them having Travis Scott's and Off Whites, which brought more of the hypebeast segment to ones. Suddenly ones became their favorite. That already happen with royals in 2013 and those prices. Travis Scott's and Off White's brought more.

And now small footers have to also worry about asian countries wanting in.

That isn't JB's fault.

Nightwing is a hypocrite for pretending to be anti hype, but then naming his video the best Jordan 1 of 2019? All that's doing is trying to create hype for clicks. So resellers are creating hype and scarcity to sell and he does it for clicks. Which also gives him more money for that video. There's no real difference there.

The amount of 1's were fine for most 1's since the royals in 2016. They did release them in higher numbers than they did the black and reds and any of the 2013 to 2015. It's just some weren't as popular. But the OG colorways weren't hard to get post royals. Black toes were below $250 for damn near a year. Shadows, UNC's, Storm Blues, metallics, none of them were hard.

So that's not the issue.

The issue was them having Travis Scott's and Off Whites, which brought more of the hypebeast segment to ones. Suddenly ones became their favorite. That already happen with royals in 2013 and those prices. Travis Scott's and Off White's brought more.

And now small footers have to also worry about asian countries wanting in.

That isn't JB's fault.

Nightwing is a hypocrite for pretending to be anti hype, but then naming his video the best Jordan 1 of 2019? All that's doing is trying to create hype for clicks. So resellers are creating hype and scarcity to sell and he does it for clicks. Which also gives him more money for that video. There's no real difference there.
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom