• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Welp. Cancelled.
Def was something wrong earlier and now fixed.

Attachments

• B51048FA-F57D-48CE-BF48-4A8558580638.png
    B51048FA-F57D-48CE-BF48-4A8558580638.png
    496.6 KB · Views: 92
I was at Nike Boston for the first time last week... man it doesn't look like this store gets anything lol. It pales in comparison to even the weakest nike store we have in NYC

Think obsidians in my size will go below what they are now $210, or should I just pull the trigger?

Unless a shoe is super limited, the price usually drops 1-2 weeks after release as flippers who don't want to hold long term receive their pairs and want to dump them. Then it rises over time; or stays flat if it's a massive GR.

Unless a shoe is super limited, the price usually drops 1-2 weeks after release as flippers who don't want to hold long term receive their pairs and want to dump them. Then it rises over time; or stays flat if it's a massive GR.
Yeah I know that but 210 is low. I guess it will drop a little like usual. I just haven't followed that shoe that closely and just heard a lot of locations with not that much allocation. Thanks

Yeah I know that but 210 is low. I guess it will drop a little like usual. I just haven't followed that shoe that closely and just heard a lot of locations with not that much allocation. Thanks

If I really wanted the shoe I would just get it at that price; it's very reasonable for a resell price. If it goes down in the next couple of weeks, I doubt it'll go lower to any material degree.

Got my TS1 lows from GOAT today and they’re still batting 1000(minus one mulligan). Lows came perfect, as expected, unlike crap that I’d get from CrockX. They’d send some worn crap with lace bags removed and give me the company line of “sorry, they’ve been tried on in store, but DONT WORRY you can still resell them back on StockX.” 32A031E7-2E80-4A7A-ACE2-2E94D9C23177.jpeg

stockx and GOAT both the same imo
462FDFCD-C59D-4F7E-8002-66BEE60A06E1.png

A lot of sellers from StockX with listings are gonna stick up for them. Never had a problem with either app as a seller but as a buyer it’s a totally different story. Good luck buying off StockX and getting decent customer service if there are any issues...if you like the potential of receiving used “new” shoes-stick to StockX.

We’ve seen theres no real reason to pay resell

Somewhere, someone is salty they dropped thousands of $$$ on ‘06 Motorsport 4s, only for them to be had under retail some 10 years later

We’ve seen theres no real reason to pay resell

Somewhere, someone is salty they dropped thousands of $$$ on ‘06 Motorsport 4s, only for them to be had under retail some 10 years later

There’s still a diff between those shoes.

Soooo...

Reactions: JPS
Back
Top Bottom