Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
artwork, watches, stamps, disney figurines....whatever people collect. there’s options of what to buy within those genres and some things go for outrageous prices that some people are willing to pay.[/QUOTE]

real talk. i mean yaw got ppl lining up for a chicken sandwich.

its kinda spicy in here.

437CF4C9-6B2D-4699-934D-D237088405A3.gif

artwork, watches, stamps, disney figurines....whatever people collect. there’s options of what to buy within those genres and some things go for outrageous prices that some people are willing to pay.

real talk. i mean yaw got ppl lining up for a chicken sandwich.[/QUOTE]

But did you try one of them sammiches???

Art work?
Paying resale price for a shoe and collecting is art now?
Nah..
same thought I had. To me it's just what I do. More of an emotion or part of me.
I've never "retired" or bought something to keep deadstock. I guess it's just different
for everyone, the important thing is we're all here. It's all love end of the day.

Gimme a pair of busted up Chicagos and I'm straight for life.

just looked at Gym Red prices

smaller sizes selling for over $350

larger sizes still available at retail locations...selling for less than retail on after market

im just glad the footsites havent decided to kill the zipcode jig. they can do that super easily if they wanted.

that used to be the case where whatever status you were when you signed up, you were locked in and tied to that status and headstart. But I've heard its been changed and that it'll automatically bump you to platinum status even if you signed up when you were just a regular vip. As long as you become platinum before the countdown ends of course

Back
Top Bottom