Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I know a lot of yall hate when kicks are beat I love it. It reflects my personal style I dress kinda grungey, hipster, skater, artist.

20190829_082722.jpg

that used to be the case where whatever status you were when you signed up, you were locked in and tied to that status and headstart. But I've heard its been changed and that it'll automatically bump you to platinum status even if you signed up when you were just a regular vip. As long as you become platinum before the countdown ends of course

It ain’t showing me any love.
Deleted the app and all that

Still light salty about the L FNL handed me on Monday.

Everyone will eat Saturday

Now u size 8-10 guys some of y’all may take an L.

It’s ruff out there for small to ave footer

Size 10? Don’t put that type of evil on my size lol. You mean 8-9.5. My size is never too outrageous and I typically eat on anything I truly want and usually resell isn’t so bad in my size unless it’s something like TS or satins or some ish like that.

My bad, just got a chuckle from your long list of labels lol.

I’ve worked at handful of studios/agencies and no one really dresses the same. Is it like that where you work?

Yeah in my area theres definitely a noticeable difference with how a huge chunk of creatives dress vs ones in other fields. Maybe it's because I'm in the south. Especially w/ being in college.

Back
Top Bottom