Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
College is different, once you get into a design career you’ll noticed people don’t care much about labels as much as you do.

Even my teachers dress a particular way. They all look like hipsters tbh. I don't really care about labels because not one thing makes me who I am but if I had to describe my personal style that's how I would peg it for the most part.

A1E0794F-00DA-481A-8D66-497C42FFF889.png
What’s this pair dropping on 26th? Looks like same colorway as those defiants....
These...
4C9DFD44-F3CC-4BB1-8A23-5C506EAF57A5.jpeg
F654E94E-FC18-4DCB-BBAF-CAE4E92761B8.jpeg

retail or bust for my feets. im not really into reselling. i do have like 3 close buds who are all into the resell thing tho. more power to them and to yall tho. i aint knocking no1s hustle. just not my thing.
thank the good lord i landed a decent job so im financially sound.

retail or bust for my feets. im not really into reselling. i do have like 3 close buds who are all into the resell thing tho. more power to them and to yall tho. i aint knocking no1s hustle. just not my thing.

ppl have decent jobs and still resell.
reselling dont mean you broke

Lmao I make more than decent money aerospace pays well.

I resell cause it be stupid to use my money to buy shoes if others are willing to do it for me.

It barely requires work. Not saying I’m buying full size runs I usually just wanna cover my pair and throw any extra money in a play money PayPal

ppl have decent jobs and still resell.
reselling dont mean you broke

I resell cause it be stupid to use my money to buy shoes if others are willing to do it for me.

It barely requires work. Not saying I’m buying full size runs I usually just wanna cover my pair and throw any extra money in a play money PayPal

when did i say resellers are broke? i even said i have close friends who do it and that i dont knock it, but that it just aint for ME. resellers either A) do it because they need the money or B) dont need the money but do it anyway because they enjoy it or C)do it to offset costs of their own shoes. for ME, it neither. its not something i enjoy and im not in need of money like that, so i dont do it period. i dont knock any1 doing it for whatever reason they have.

dont make it seem like im talking down on anybody. im not. i respect it if thats ya hustle or hobby. who TF am i to judge in regards to something like that? just like yall shouldnt judge me if i say i dont resell for my own personal reasons.

pretty much gonna get these Obsidians for half off, I just get a small size and use the money to buy a brick 13 lol

whats good with that j.o.b. pleighboi. No job right now is paying enough for my size 8's

Good luck Saturday fellas

The sail portions feel nice to the touch and great quality then again seems Nike makes great sail quality leather. (See sail 1’s sbb etc....)

The light blue is a step down in quality from the sail while the dark blue areas are meh feeling and feels awful compared to the sail portions. Over color blocking is great and I like em.

My Saturday be a feast

AB77810E-233E-4B5F-AE13-8FE78D66028D.jpeg

i guess the market speaks for itself but it's still crazy to me that there's this much demand at these prices

Back
Top Bottom