Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Really wish y’all would stop feeding into that changing the app non sense. To this point it’s nothing but just a bad rumor. The apps are not changing. Until something or someone official states otherwise.

lol its not just a bad rumor. It's already in the system, it just hasn't rolled out completely yet and has not yet combined the separate accounts. It's the FLX program, look it up. It's currently only for lady footlocker right now, but the word is that it's gonna combine all footstores into 1 membership.

So FCFS at city gear was a bust as usual. I really hate shopping there for releases. I was 7th in line and they ran outta pairs after me(that's what they told us but I know what's up) didnt get to scoop. Wasn't too bummed about it luckily I hit on sneakrs for my appropriate sz. Had all my sh*t loaded up(logged out and back in an hr before the drop just in case so there'd be no hiccups. Nike did me dirty on the TS1 release pulling that BS). Overall though, not a bad release just hate the usual issues that come with FCFS. There was a silver lining though.

Behind me was nothing but a reseller and his "team" normally I wouldnt give af but this is the kinda guy I really dont like. Vapes wherever he pleases, says bruh to literally everyone, says "n*gga" all the time in every sentence and is nowhere near black, wears thick frame glasses w/ no lenses, hypebeast trendy uniform, sh*t eating cocky grin, etc. He told everyone in his crew to get every sz 7-9.5. When I got to the register the manager told me that all they had was a 10.5 and 11. Dude was within earshot and I heard "ah damn bruh it's a bust muh n*gga! What's the resell like for the bigger sizes? ****, get what's left doesnt matter" after that he and another got their lil pairs and then they all dispersed like cockroaches in a darkroom when the lights get turned on. Felt good to see mf's like that take an L I dont even think they tried on Sneakrs, the store opened up before 9 and by the time I was out it was 8:57 I was sitting on a bench gettin ready to Quick Draw McGraw while they were mobbing to the exit doors. Got my 12.5 and I'm good until the next good colorway.

20190831_182129.jpg

First time swapping sail laces on these and they cold

2 middle schoolers were in line in front of me, while one of their moms’ waited for them to purchase. The Jordan 1 is officially becoming what yeezy 350 were, 4-5 years ago-baby hypebeast magnets. Don’t know how I’m feelin about that.

So FCFS at city gear was a bust as usual. I really hate shopping there for releases. I was 7th in line and they ran outta pairs after me(that's what they told us but I know what's up) didnt get to scoop. Wasn't too bummed about it luckily I hit on sneakrs for my appropriate sz. Had all my sh*t loaded up(logged out and back in an hr before the drop just in case so there'd be no hiccups. Nike did me dirty on the TS1 release pulling that BS). Overall though, not a bad release just hate the usual issues that come with FCFS. There was a silver lining though.

Behind me was nothing but a reseller and his "team" normally I wouldnt give af but this is the kinda guy I really dont like. Vapes wherever he pleases, says bruh to literally everyone, says "n*gga" all the time in every sentence and is nowhere near black, wears thick frame glasses w/ no lenses, hypebeast trendy uniform, sh*t eating cocky grin, etc. He told everyone in his crew to get every sz 7-9.5. When I got to the register the manager told me that all they had was a 10.5 and 11. Dude was within earshot and I heard "ah damn bruh it's a bust muh n*gga! What's the resell like for the bigger sizes? ****, get what's left doesnt matter" after that he and another got their lil pairs and then they all dispersed like cockroaches in a darkroom when the lights get turned on. Felt good to see mf's like that take an L I dont even think they tried on Sneakrs, the store opened up before 9 and by the time I was out it was 8:57 I was sitting on a bench gettin ready to Quick Draw McGraw while they were mobbing to the exit doors. Got my 12.5 and I'm good until the next good colorway.

more resellers than genuine sneaker consumers, and the hobby has changed, some people tired of this process. Its split between resellers, Instagram flexers and the real sneaker fans. The fans either become indifferent and turn or they diminish. Eventually they wanna profit. What to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
2 middle schoolers were in line in front of me, while one of their moms’ waited for them to purchase. The Jordan 1 is officially becoming what yeezy 350 were, 4-5 years ago-baby hypebeast magnets. Don’t know how I’m feelin about that.

That's why I almost never bother messing with hyped releases anymore, especially AJ1s. I loved the colorway so I put in the minimum work of entering into a total of four raffles, two of which were online and I am super lucky that I got a pair. But I fully expected to take the L on this on and wasn't gonna bother with stores doing FCFS... Hard to stomach waiting in line with young kids who are literally scrolling through stockx to see how much they're gonna flip the shoes for lol.

That's also why I graduated into collecting New Balance (shameless plug for the NB thread). Overall much less hype and the quality of their shoes is tons better than anything Nike or JB puts out. Anyway I'm going back to that thread where I belong. Hope everyone who scored a pair enjoys :smile:

That's why I almost never bother messing with hyped releases anymore, especially AJ1s. I loved the colorway so I put in the minimum work of entering into a total of four raffles, two of which were online and I am super lucky that I got a pair. But I fully expected to take the L on this on and wasn't gonna bother with stores doing FCFS... Hard to stomach waiting in line with young kids who are literally scrolling through stockx to see how much they're gonna flip the shoes for lol.

That's also why I graduated into collecting New Balance (shameless plug for the NB thread). Overall much less hype and the quality of their shoes is tons better than anything Nike or JB puts out. Anyway I'm going back to that thread where I belong. Hope everyone who scored a pair enjoys :smile:
I may join you.

lol its not just a bad rumor. It's already in the system, it just hasn't rolled out completely yet and has not yet combined the separate accounts. It's the FLX program, look it up. It's currently only for lady footlocker right now, but the word is that it's gonna combine all footstores into 1 membership.

Oh is that “the word”? Right...

All 3 apps are getting combined into 1...

FTL is garbage and I lost my platinum status recently on the app after email mysteriously was deleted from my account. And to make it worse, they won’t or can’t simply add it back because of the system “upgrades”. They see my VIP#, know I have spent a ton, and now lost the 3 minute. Not spending $300 on garbage I don’t want, but now can’t hit on anything with a reserve :angry:

Back
Top Bottom