Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Money saved on SBB 3.0 and these First Class ones, but thats good thing because I know damn well I will need to pay resell for chicagos in February (If they **** up I will buy 2015 out of spite probably)

What’s crazy is that there the same amount of ugly as all the other hyped up or collab AJ1s, throw a zip tie in, they’re Off White, these aren’t that far off from the Not For Resale either. I’m kinda digging em & I don’t have many white based shoes, so I def will cop on discount as long as they don’t feel like the Phantoms from earlier this year.
aye, man i have ton of shoes u probably wouldn't like. these just aren't my cup-a-tea at all, and i wouldn't them to wear if they were off white. Also, white shoes are not my thing, even when i like them. There's just no depth to them when I see them.
Not for resales all over again
i hate those shoes solely for what the stood. I need to read NikeTalk's rules. those shoes

Money saved on SBB 3.0 and these First Class ones, but thats good thing because I know damn well I will need to pay resell for chicagos in February (If they **** up I will buy 2015 out of spite probably)
if feel like they'll make a lot of those chi's this go around. i really think most of us will get a pair for retail.

Bred toes on feet today, I really should wear these more often. I forget how good they look.

20190923_121239.jpg

People straight have emotional responses to a shoe.

Like I think SBB are trash but I ain’t having full Jesse Spano meltdowns over it

The irony of you posting this is too much :lol: Literally half your post history in this thread is you throwing shade at SBBs. By name. Facts.

SBB:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom