Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
20191015_213311.jpg
I need to scoop a 2nd pair of these

I really hope they're the Chicagos and the twist is that it's a react insole so the outside of the sneaker remains the same.

But I can't say I'd be surprised if it isn't the Chicagos and the twist is that they're self-lacing or some ****.

Nah at the least they’ll have a jewel logo or textured paneling. If we’re lucky, maybe just some contrast stitching. The colors will look off to look aged for sure tho.

Some advice fella trade my D’s reflective black yeezy 350 for union 1’s black toe Ds.. fair trade

Yup greens are cop regardles of wings logo and leather that looks like that crap from Crimson Tints...

Also red on Twitter that New Beginings 85 Chicagos will be US exclusive which would suck major balls if true

Pebble green joints are a hard pass..leather is trash wings logo is trash...if those 85 chis are gimmicky or have some sort of dumb twist...I'm out! Good with my 2015s...real curious how they're gonna look

Another pic of these Pine Greens. Yeah, these are an easy no-go for me. That patch-like Wings logo kills it for me. Admittedly, I was only semi-pumped for these in the first place, as I have a lot of green kicks already, I have the Pine Green toes already, and I don’t want/need to have every hue in the Blk/Red color blocking (Blk/Reds, Royals, and Shadows are enough for me). Give me a Green Chi though and I’d be in without question. Now I am pumped for the rumored Purple Chis!
25E593BF-AE28-4CBD-93F8-B4D644D52807.jpeg

unions, in person > any shoe released in the last year or two, easily.
only thing i'd remotely consider for a trade would be the ts1's and the tsVI's. that's IT.

all four of these shoes are iconic IMO. the 350's are nice but not in the same category IMO at all.

Some advice fella trade my D’s reflective black yeezy 350 for union 1’s black toe Ds.. fair trade
IMO this isn't a fair trade for the person getting the yeezy's. do that trade ASAP before they come to their senses.

I'm not a fan of any of those shoes, I feel like they're all doing way too much.
have you seen any in person and held them in your hands?

aesthetically they're all dope but when you factor in the quality...(specifically either colorway of the unions)

TS6s, yes... the others, no... but I have plenty of J1s, so I am pretty sure I can get a good idea of exactly how they look in person. The perceived "quality" of the shoe means nothing to me, because it's not high quality leather... I have plenty of actual leather sneakers and high quality made in Italy dress shoes, so a synthetic leather made in China sneaker will never impress me.

I just don't like the colorways, the gimmicks, and I couldn't care less about the Collabs. I like Travis Scott as an artist, but not enough to salivate about any of his sneakers, especially when I think the design of them all outside of the 4s, is just plain awful and not my style at all. Unions... I don't skate, never even heard of the brand before the shoe, and I don't care for the Frankenstein look. I don't even like the colorways for any of the above shoes.

unions, in person > any shoe released in the last year or two, easily.
only thing i'd remotely consider for a trade would be the ts1's and the tsVI's. that's IT.

all four of these shoes are iconic IMO. the 350's are nice but not in the same category IMO at all.

IMO this isn't a fair trade for the person getting the yeezy's. do that trade ASAP before they come to their senses.
Wildin

U killing me with this one haha i am going for it went on the yeezy section and people still picked the unions lol
exactly. wait til you see them in person.
i'm familiar with Italian leather and all of that too. ppl say that but what sneakers do you know from nike have quality leather nowadays? unions are very nice in person, period. there's a reason you can't find somebody in the yeezy thread or this thread that'll agree with that trade and its not about hype.

I don't care if the yeezy 350 reflective was two times the resell value of either colorway of the unions, if you're going for something to rock and just look at its a far better sneaker period. at least IMO. and i'm familiar with union from the union 180s but that has nothing to do with the two jordans they dropped. they are just really nice. def impressive IMO.

quality wise? no sir.

Back
Top Bottom