Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I get that they know but c'mon that's like false advertisement. Honestly I think I'm getting out the sneaker game after this year, it's all fukkkked up. I might just try for super limited stuff I like even though I know I won't hit. But other than that I'm cool. Everything's different.

My question to Nike is why the picture on snkrs doesn't look glossy at all for the black and orange 1s. It almost looks matte like we wanted. Smh
Just coming in to post the shot they put up.. In one of the other photos the orange on the toe area is all cracked up too.
Never been in on these, but nike just not caring anymore.
Screenshot_20191021-183706_SNEAKRS.jpg

Just coming in to post the shot they put up.. In one of the other photos the orange on the toe area is all cracked up too.
I saw that pic you're talking about but pretty sure it's just glare from the patent leather

I'd be pissed buying these thinking I'd get what's in this picture and then getting those laminated lumber liquidator looking shhhyt. Smh

Is anyone else having problems with Footlocker, Champs, Footaction apps not working right for you being able to register for upcoming raffles???

Does anyone actually hit on the Finish Line app? I have yet to win a raffle with them this year. Only won one time for the Concords last year. Other than that it has been “Dang”.

If you guys are having trouble LOGGING IN, then request a new password. I believe that old passwords that don't have both uppercase & lowercase letters, and a special character, were reset. Of course, they didn't tell us this. I just had to figure it out on my own.

I Figured F it, id try for the 3.0 because I have no orange 1s. My FTL app says it was releasing at my local mall. I put in my size 11, I’m at 9 minutes. Drove to the mall to check in and the ftl employees says they arent getting them? Wtf is going on? Are they lying or is the app?

Last edited:
Mine's not working either.. i tried deleting and reinstalling the apps but that didn't help at all.
Yep, jst got back into my FTA app, they've been funky since Sunday AFTERNOON.
If you guys are having trouble LOGGING IN, then request a new password. I believe that old passwords that don't have both uppercase & lowercase letters, and a special character, were reset. Of course, they didn't tell us this. I just had to figure it out on my own.

Have reset passwords. Uninstalled/installed apps. Everything is stuck on Coming Soon.

When I put a ZIP it says either Please try again OR no stores within 100 miles of your area are receiving this (which is a certain lie).

This has been going on since at least late last week.

Back
Top Bottom