Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Surprised there was no thread or mention of the Fearless WMN's pair that dropped today.. I thought they were pretty dope minus 1 or 2 details but convinced myself to pass because I don't NEED them.

Might circle back later and cop if possible.

Surprised there was no thread or mention of the Fearless WMN's pair that dropped today.. I thought they were pretty dope minus 1 or 2 details but convinced myself to pass because I don't NEED them.

Might circle back later and cop if possible.
Was not a fan. Rather save that money for other drops.

SBBs wasn’t a nickname made up by the streets or hypebeasts. It was the reason Nike released those two Jordan 1s. (SBBs & reverse SBBs) and the Air Jordan 31.

All 3 were based off Jordan’s in game dunk that shattered glass & the colorway of the uni’s he wore. That’s why Nike promoted them as such. I knew from the beginning that THIS shoe had as much to do with the concept as the black/orange Jordan 1 Lows that released, or them black/orange mids...... nothing. Stores & resellers want to create hype so they can sell anything with that colorway. Beast want to create hype so they can feel special about their purchase.

The only other shoe I would consider a SBB colorway is the women’s Satin version that released. No SBB insole or inner tongue tag but the colorway & leather materials are just about spot on.

hype × million when its limited

CF10AEB5-25EE-40E0-9A4C-2D0E42F93E4F.jpeg

What kind of leather conditioners some of you like to put on your 1s?

Curious why the black orange non shattered backboards go from must cop to trash because of the nickname.

i thought they were bad from the jump and a name change wouldn't sway me either way...

Well I cannot speak for anyone else, but like I said in the initial question, I am just a dude who wanted a pair of shattered backboards but can't bite the bullet on the current resale cost in my size. This is no different for me than wanting a sports car at an age or time when a person's eyes and bank accounts don't match up. Down the road, when your finances change, or the current model is more affordable, you may be compelled pull the trigger.

I knew when I asked that it might make me look like a fool, LOL.
Tate

Taking a look at my ds 2016 blk/red 1s, just saying to myself damn they're looking dry. Looking like it'll crack.

EB34E407-E57E-408D-9844-C5A1E6D96D03.jpeg

Looks like a non chameleon esque Zoom Jordan 1 is coming.
I like this much better. I’d be tempted at discount. Would really love to see some non monochrome colorways though.

Pass for me these is a lot of Joints coming and have to pick and choose. It’s crazy how much will drop in the next year

EB34E407-E57E-408D-9844-C5A1E6D96D03.jpeg

Looks like a non chameleon esque Zoom Jordan 1 is coming.
I like this much better. I’d be tempted at discount. Would really love to see some non monochrome colorways though.
I have the Raging Bull Dunks SB Highs, which these look damn near identical to, save for the silver Swoosh, so I'm passing. Not a bad pair IMO though.

Back
Top Bottom