Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I’ve never understood this complaint. Why is it so hard to understand that the positive and negative comments are coming from different people? This is obviously a divisive release, but people hating on them and people loving them doesn’t mean that everyone is flipping on them, it’s mostly hate coming from the announcement and love coming from those excited as the release comes. Plenty of us have kept the same energy.
it's not a complaint. it's an observation that is 100% fact. that is all. ppl have the right to change they mind. we all do it. I just think it's especially comical in this particular case bc of the sheer amount of hate this shoe received and the extreme passion with which they hated. if you look at the thread now, you'd think everyone was on board from the jump. again, I'm not complaining. it's all love. just comical imo. and based on your comment, you must not have been here from the start, when pics 1st leaked. this has been a turn like I've never seen. and again, it's ok. just an observation.

Dm me if you need this extra 10 i got from bstn. Dunno when I'll have em in hand but it says 5-6 business days. I already paid.

Props to ModernMade ModernMade - much respect!
giphy.gif

And thanks for the heads-up, Dear Leader Kim! Was stuck working a turruble college football game and your @ mention was key.

I love the NT community :nthat:

China wants your business. The man said china has better quality. Could JB be in comp with their own makers lol...

China wants your business. The man said china has better quality. Could JB be in comp with their own makers lol...

ok so this is exactly what I have mentioned here yesterday... Vietnam pairs of 1s are in general lower quality

I have 8.5 and 9 from instore raffle both China and waiting for 11 (my size) from SNKRD and hope they will be also China made

Also in that video he is saying that pairs from China are fake which os no the case since I got them from Tier 0 Nike retailer

also noticed that RFID stickers on boxes are yellowish

Gentry’s fingerprints have been all over Jordan brand this year. He returned in 2018 but his influence is really starting to become evident in 2019. This is the man who made spizikes, mars, and JordanXAir Force 1 hybrids an actual thing, and ran those horrible silos to the ground with limitless colorways of trash. His predecessor did WORK to get Nike back on track against Adidas, but here Gentry comes, ruining everything again. There are so many people in the sneaker industry who are BETTER than Gentry buttttt JB sticks with the status quo of mediocrity. Gentry-even seeing the mans pic makes me wanna throw up. Yuck.

Gentry’s fingerprints have been all over Jordan brand this year. He returned in 2018 but his influence is really starting to become evident in 2019. This is the man who made spizikes, mars, and JordanXAir Force 1 hybrids an actual thing, and ran those horrible silos to the ground with limitless colorways of trash. His predecessor did WORK to get Nike back on track against Adidas, but here Gentry comes, ruining everything again. There are so many people in the sneaker industry who are BETTER than Gentry buttttt JB sticks with the status quo of mediocrity. Gentry-even seeing the mans pic makes me wanna throw up. Yuck.

328FAE30-B833-4300-A697-DBEFB72F372E.gif

Back
Top Bottom