Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I don't get why people still arguing this anyway, either you like the shoe or you don't. The name isn't going to affect how much you like the shoe, unless you're a hypebeast.

I rock wit you dawg....not cause you tossed me that Jordan jersey for the low....but because half your posts be having me like damn, dude right AF :lol:

I really couldn't care less what them shxts is called, cause I was gon cop regardless.

my disdain for the cowboys I learned from my dad and as an eagles fans growing up the cowboys were cocky AF without cause.They declared themselves ‘America’s team’ and wanted the accolades of being declared a dynasty off of winning 3 rings over the 90s decade. In a sport in which dynastic teams dominate damn near a decade with rings - ie Green Bay, Steelers, San Fran, Patriots - the cowboys’ 90s hardware claims seemed kinda hollow (and made it easy to hate on them).

🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣

God is a cowboys fan.
Nah he has common sense

Anyone looking for a shaped football chessboard with your team engraved in it for Sunday football send me a pm Can send pic

:nerd:
Eagles 🦅??
:nerd:

Last edited:
5 rings is nothing to show for it?

Not when the last one came more than 2 decades ago and yet for 13 consecutive years they've been the most valued NFL team. As a Giants fan I dislike the Pats with a great passion yet feel like they're more deserving of that number 1 spot in terms of evaluation.

Dallas has got to be the biggest bandwagoning city I have lived in. People there are desperate for any kind of winning (hockey, baseball, basketball, but especially football.) Everyone loves the Cowboys, until they lose and jump ship like rats. Then it's, "I didn't really care about them."

Not when the last one came more than 2 decades ago and yet for 13 consecutive years they've been the most valued NFL team. As a Giants fan I dislike the Pats with a great passion yet feel like they're more deserving of that number 1 spot in terms of evaluation.
Yeah but that could be said for SF fans too. It went from:
“Winningest team in history” to “well at least we never lost a super bowl” to “the quest for six” to $25 tickets, now that they’re winning they’re “winning the Super Bowl”. Also goes for warrior “fans”. They were almost all laker fans until a few years ago, and now they’re laker fans again.

hate the patriots or not, they’re now the greatest team in history led by the greatest Qb and coach in history, I’m a cowboy fan and recognize that.

1574187711477.png

Yeah but that could be said for SF fans too. It went from:
“Winningest team in history” to “well at least we never lost a super bowl” to “the quest for six” to $25 tickets, now that they’re winning they’re “winning the Super Bowl”. Also goes for warrior “fans”. They were almost all laker fans until a few years ago, and now they’re laker fans again.

hate the patriots or not, they’re now the greatest team in history led by the greatest Qb and coach in history, I’m a cowboy fan and recognize that.

That's all just in terms of bandwagoning which like you said happens for all Franchises. I was talking the actual valuation given by companies such as Forbes that consistently rank it number 1 with a value of 5 billion. I'm not arguing over the long term legacy of certain teams rather pointing out that a lot of the hate stems from the idea that the most valuable sports team in the world hasn't won a superbowl since 1996. It's the same reason everyone hates on the Knicks (aside from having horrible ownership), because a team this bad for so long is still valued more than the Lakers. I'm a NYer btw lol.

That's all just in terms of bandwagoning which like you said happens for all Franchises. I was talking the actual valuation given by companies such as Forbes that consistently rank it number 1 with a value of 5 billion. I'm not arguing over the long term legacy of certain teams rather pointing out that a lot of the hate stems from the idea that the most valuable sports team in the world hasn't won a superbowl since 1996. It's the same reason everyone hates on the Knicks (aside from having horrible ownership), because a team this bad for so long is still valued more than the Lakers. I'm a NYer btw lol.
It is what it is. Cowboy fans travel extremely well. When I went to the sf/dal game it was like a Dallas home game. I don’t hate the giants at all, they make it easier for us to win the division.

It is what it is. Cowboy fans travel extremely well. When I went to the sf/dal game it was like a Dallas home game. I don’t hate the giants at all, they make it easier for us to win the division.

hahah my saltiness stems from the Yanks aren’t valued at number 1 as that's my sports team to die on a hill for lol. However the Giants will always be the love that denied Brady that perfect season hahah. I'm giving you grief since my best friend is a Cowboys fan as well and Its been a yearly thing since we were kids to tell or message him "You'll get that NFC championship next year!" loll. Daks having an incredible year though all love hahah.

Dallas has got to be the biggest bandwagoning city I have lived in. People there are desperate for any kind of winning (hockey, baseball, basketball, but especially football.) Everyone loves the Cowboys, until they lose and jump ship like rats. Then it's, "I didn't really care about them."

Bandwagoning is inherently true in pretty much any city (see Houston and the Astros). That list could go on and on. There's exceptions obviously, but a lot of true Dallas fans don't act that way (I'm born and raised here). I've never jumped off the ship for any of my teams.

I also don't subscribe to the theory that I'm required to hate my rivals either though. I was happy for Philly when they won the SB and enjoyed visiting when I did. I root for Houston when the 'Stros were in the WS. That stuff really ain't that deep for me. It's just sports

No. But I never understood why people fully strip down these painted pairs. The only ones that make sense are the Paris to NY, because those don't exist in any other form (and even then the outside layer is way better.) If you strip these or LMs you just have another pair of Chis/Royals/Black reds. Takes all the fun out of the concept.

I guess the thought is I'll never wear them enough to actually see them change into Chicago's. Anyways, thanks to everyone for their sound input. Sometimes when I'm bored, I'm just not thinking right, and make rash decisions.

hahah my saltiness stems from the Yanks aren’t valued at number 1 as that's my sports team to die on a hill for lol. However the Giants will always be the love that denied Brady that perfect season hahah. I'm giving you grief since my best friend is a Cowboys fan as well and Its been a yearly thing since we were kids to tell or message him "You'll get that NFC championship next year!" loll. Daks having an incredible year though all love hahah.
The cowboys either look like the best team or worst team depending on week. I won’t say they’re a great team, but I also won’t stop being a fan.

Bandwagoning is inherently true in pretty much any city (see Houston and the Astros). That list could go on and on. There's exceptions obviously, but a lot of true Dallas fans don't act that way (I'm born and raised here). I've never jumped off the ship for any of my teams.

I also don't subscribe to the theory that I'm required to hate my rivals either though. I was happy for Philly when they won the SB and enjoyed visiting when I did. I root for Houston when the 'Stros were in the WS. That stuff really ain't that deep for me. It's just sports

Sure, there is a large number of die hard fans. I know a few who watch through thick and thin. I'm just speaking from the people I met personally, there was a lot of it. Once when Auburn won the Nat. Championship my wife's boss went out and bought an Auburn sweatshirt the next day to wear at work.

How much did you root for them? Did you go out and buy merch and go to watching parties?

Back
Top Bottom