Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Y’all still passing? Asking for a friend.... lol
439005F3-81BE-47AD-9A47-7CEC80696977.jpeg
i'm sure it's been said before, but it's strange and unnecessary that they chose to go with that embossed type of tongue tag. the typical/traditional aj1 stitched tongue tag would've been perfect on this shoe.

it's just the nature of low quality standards, unfortunately

my '18 shadows almost look like mids, for instance

have never worn them as a result

i'm sure it's been said before, but it's strange and unnecessary that they chose to go with that embossed type of tongue tag. the typical/traditional aj1 stitched tongue tag would've been perfect on this shoe.

yeah, they hella f***ed the tags on these up

so stupid

I remember when nobody was feeling the leather tongue tag on the ROTYs and nowadays many of those who skipped out, have major regrets. Don’t repeat the same mistakes y’all-colorway for the new court purples are toooo nice. The leather tongue tag is horrible but not even close to being a dealbreaker like the sewn patch wings logo, or zoom air trash cws.

These will go nicely next to my court purple 1.0s.

Some people made their LA to CHIs into a similar CW to the new court purples and those came out A-1 steak sauce. People complain about the tongue tags but most of the time my pants cover that area anyways so it’s not a deal breaker. can’t wait.

This year is looking quite bleak for 1s. :smh:
2019 was the worst year ever for Jordan 1s. Weird, unnecessary and terrible colorways with poor materials. They even botched the SBB 3.0, which should have been simple to do. Whoever is making these decisions NEEDS to be FIRED.

Back
Top Bottom