Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Please don't release those strap breds. Then a bunch of kids will go around acting like they have og hi's

Please don't release those strap breds. Then a bunch of kids will go around acting like they have og hi's

You can't really fake it with these. A jumpman on the tongue plus the jumpman on the heel and the back is shaped weird because of where the strap goes through. The back looks like a Jordan XX mixed with an AF1 high :lol: and I'm convinced they'll only come with red laces to complete the troll job.

It's all whatever though. Whoever wants to cop, just cop them.

These are gonna be my beater pairs. I can remove the strap. Not a big deal. As long as quality is decent and its a blank heel. :nthat:

Btw, should I go make a strap thread for our sake or is there one already there? we can't make that same mistake again like the nycs. :lol:

Last edited:
These are gonna be my beater pairs. I can remove the strap. Not a big deal. As long as quality is decent and its a blank heel. :nthat:

Btw, should I go make a strap thread for our sake or is there one already there? we can't make that same mistake again like the nycs. :lol:

The thing about the straps was when they released, many people wanted to remove the strap holder and some actually did. On the following year, they released the DMP 1's pack :lol:

I believe straps in tthe quality department

Personally I'm gonna cop em and wear the strap backwards like a pair of Sheed Air Forces :smokin

Quality wise the straps were better. I remember when the straps and the max orange released and being excited the JB was giving us back true high top 1's. That run of mid tops we got was a funny time with 1's and just sneakers period. I think 1's were getting the shaft because the dunk craze was still going strong but started dying around '08-'09

Last edited:
Looked like waxed laces on the black/gums . I'd bet the quality is on point on them but I'd be lying if I didn't say I wasn't disappointed in how they look

Last edited:
Btw, should I go make a strap thread for our sake or is there one already there? we can't make that same mistake again like the nycs.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Good idea, but the straps won't likely be hyped up. I am almost starting a Jeter 1 thread so that we can avoid all the shipping confirmation/delivery posts and re-release madness.

:rofl:

Good idea, but the straps won't likely be hyped up. I am almost starting a Jeter 1 thread so that we can avoid all the shipping confirmation/delivery posts and re-release madness.

Straps are bred, they will be hyped. bet a stack on it. dudes are thirst for breds so they will do anything to try anbd flip em as well. aside from the strap and if you have pants covering the top. they are breds. dudes gonna beast and wouldnt be surprised if they made em limited

Man those gum bottoms are some hot doo doo 
laugh.gif
sick.gif
These are gonna be my beater pairs. I can remove the strap. Not a big deal. As long as quality is decent and its a blank heel.
nthat.gif

THIS 
pimp.gif

Whenever I go somewhere that I know my shoes have a high chance of getting beat up (like a concert or something) I can take those.

Similar enough to the breds so that I won't have to beat my breds up.

Last edited:
:rofl:

I think that the hype will be in full force especially when many of us failed to get the black/red's from last year. I might cop a pair myself since this is my favorite colorway of this model although I do not need anymore.

I think that the hype will be in full force especially when many of us failed to get the black/red's from last year. I might cop a pair myself since this is my favorite colorway of this model although I do not need anymore.
My mistake, I thought everyone would have learned through the LMs that other models just don't stack up to the original. On top of that, the bred colorway is close to being my least favorite of 2013 OG colorways so I don't attach as much hype to it as it deserves. I see where y'all are coming from though because if they were Royal straps, I could see the model being hyped.

My mistake, I thought everyone would have learned through the LMs that other models just don't stack up to the original. On top of that, the bred colorway is close to being my least favorite of 2013 OG colorways so I don't attach as much hype to it as it deserves. I see where y'all are coming from though because if they were Royal straps, I could see the model being hyped.

Sadly the LMs crap all over the 2013 Black/Reds as far as quality is concerned.

If only these breds were as buttery as the LMs

Sadly the LMs crap all over the 2013 Black/Reds as far as quality is concerned.

If only these breds were as buttery as the LMs

Def agree. I actually wear the LMs all the time because of the quality and comfort. Kept them all black.

As for the OG models, I wore out my royals and shadows for months before the breds dropped and both are better quality. When the breds came around, I had grown to like the other color ways much more and was unimpressed with bred quality.

The black/red 1's are the king of sneakers though. The quality on the 2013's may have lacked compared to the royals and shadows but JB knew what they were doing. That shoe in OG form will always be a hit

Def agree. I actually wear the LMs all the time because of the quality and comfort. Kept them all black.

As for the OG models, I wore out my royals and shadows for months before the breds dropped and both are better quality. When the breds came around, I had grown to like the other color ways much more and was unimpressed with bred quality.

Same here fam. My black Lms are beaters and I wear them everyday in the most harsh conditions. The paint still refuses to come off though :lol:

Bout to go buy a deck and destroy them for the hell of it. Lms and mc kobe 9s best releases of the year for me

Last edited:
The 2013 Bred's quality is lackluster. Other than the '85 originals, the Banned 1's will reign supreme as far as quality goes. I used to own '85's, so other than those, I'm quite fine with my Banned 1's. Now if only JB could reproduce the 1's just like the '85's, then we'd really be in business and I'd lose my mind.

Quality wise the straps were better. I remember when the straps and the max orange released and being excited the JB was giving us back true high top 1's. That run of mid tops we got was a funny time with 1's and just sneakers period. I think 1's were getting the shaft because the dunk craze was still going strong but started dying around '08-'09
The topic of quality always comes up, and I feel like except in extreme cases, people are being a little overly picky sometimes. The Bred 1 Straps however were the WORST quality Jordans I've ever owned by far. They felt like they were literally made out of plastic that would crack before it would flex. The toeboxes on my pair were two different shades of red and had different sides perforation holes on each shoe as well. This was a pair bought at a legit retail spot as well.

Back
Top Bottom