Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
on my local LA cl

$975 lol, it even has that random a-s hang tag,

some spoiled kid from beverly hills will buy it since flight club doesn't have that size

Last edited:
Do you guys think royals will eventually hit black/gold patent leather 1 prices? The current market value is insane. Pretty much at the Banned price tag now

Last edited:

on my local LA cl

$975 lol, it even has that random a-s hang tag,

some spoiled kid from beverly hills will buy it since flight club doesn't have that size
lol the price amazes me. But what amazes me more is that he probably thinks they're real and he'll get that much

Last edited:
Im trying to cop some royals, whats a good price to get them at? and is there a guide that shows the difference between the authentic and the replicas?

Black/gum 1s
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 keeping my eye out for these

They should do some of us a favor and re-release the Laser 1 Hi's. Although I haven't owned a pair, it looks much better than those Black/Gums. My opinion, though.

Those Strap 1's will be my go-to shoe. If I can double-up, it'll be my shoes for ballin 
smokin.gif

Those black/gum 1s are
nthat.gif

I just saw on the nike Australia website that Jordan labs are releasing on October 11th. That is Australian retail price. I am guessing $200 or $ 220 USD. These are one of the  worst Jordans that I have ever seen.
[table][tr][td]11/10/14[/td][td]Air Jordan 4Lab1[/td][td]Black/Tropical Teal[/td][td]$260[/td][td]677690-020[/td][/tr][/table]

Quality wise the straps were better. I remember when the straps and the max orange released and being excited the JB was giving us back true high top 1's. That run of mid tops we got was a funny time with 1's and just sneakers period. I think 1's were getting the shaft because the dunk craze was still going strong but started dying around '08-'09
could be the reason why because i don't remember many popular AJ 1 high releases during that time but i always did like the max orange 1s

I sold my bred 1 hi straps last year for like $250 and used that money to cop nike air bred 1s. Luckily a euro website came through for me. Otherwise i would of had to fork over an extra $100. Now i want hi straps again.

Last edited:
i'm not too happy with how the black/gums turned out..  im not a fan of that shiny, textured, whatever it is material like on the joker mids, highlight reels, etc..  easy pass for me

Easy pass on those gum highs.

& :smh: @ JB if they do drop the straps again. Like do we need a B/Red 1 retro? I'd understand a Royal strap since everyone missed out on that release.

I can't believe JB is releasing those Lab 1 for $200. They would have to pay me $200 just to wear them. :lol:

Hope no one buys them and they collect dust at retailers. That'll show JB to not be so lazy with their design and production department.

Straps are no good in my book. Never understood why they even added a strap

It was and still is one of the worst ideas ever in that company. Stupid.

Released because MJ wore strapped ones in '85 after an ankle injury

Albeit the straps were much different in the PE pair I think this is JB sending a nod toward these

Straps are no good in my book. Never understood why they even added a strap

It was and still is one of the worst ideas ever in that company. Stupid.

Released because MJ wore strapped ones in '85 after an ankle injury

Albeit the straps were much different in the PE pair I think this is JB sending a nod toward these

Naw JB put the straps just to capitalize off those who waited 7 years, and we're desperate for a reretro. Then to double dip the next year with he 60+ pack with the regular version.

$$$$$$$$$

I can't believe JB is releasing those Lab 1 for $200. They would have to pay me $200 just to wear them.
laugh.gif

Hope no one buys them and they collect dust at retailers. That'll show JB to not be so lazy with their design and production department.
AGREED^^^

Ewww man.. even after they Hit Outlets… They Gotta go to the Back Wall!!!

box top cutoff and everything to cawp

Back
Top Bottom