• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Pre order Mikey back at it again....👀
Yes sir... if I can only pay 5 to 10 dollars over retail On some joints I am going to do it. Jordan 3 unc will be about 210 with tax and shipping on the snkers app and It will cost me 215 I will jump all over it like I did

Ebay is the same it's always been, just a lot less stock and a lot less steals vs 5-15 years ago.
Just use the same rules that have always been in place.:

• Only buy from sellers with 100% feedback. Anything less, read the feedback and use best judgement.
  • Buy from listings with tagged pictures.
  • If it seems too good to be true...it probably is.
  • Post legit check pictures on here before buying if you're not sure.
  • If anything...Paypal usually has the buyers back in case the sellers trying some shyste ****.

Posted on my sneaker page thought you guys would appreciate it. The GOAT AJI..

FC7A9AFF-97B2-4BF8-83AA-C2340A16ED64.jpeg

Also, used ebay since 2003 and haven’t had any issues but you have to know your way around that marketplace. Best thing is you can see what they are selling you and feedback.

Between NT B/S forum from like 04-08 and me sending nothing but money orders it’s a miracle I didn’t get scammed. I’m definitely grateful and opened a few boxes super scared to see what was inside :lol:

Is that pic filtered? People always complain about the 16 pair being too dark, but I was one of the lucky ones with a relatively bright pair.

Wtf I thought it was going live in 15min(3:15)
But the reserve button pops up and says it’s fully booked

imagine living in a city that snows and rain all year round and is cold as ****. oh yeah has the highest crime rate in the world. yeah im good

Back
Top Bottom