Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
45 pairs released at niketown chicago and 75 pairs release at flight 23 nyc. I dont know how many people were able to get through online but they dont jave them in hand yet. Release is SUPER limited
Makes sense 
glasses.gif

I'm anxious to see them in person and quality.  The gold lace tips are a good sign 
nthat.gif

NTNY also released them too. I'm sure some people are gonna want to get these before Thursday's game and rock them there.

Yeah I heard that but I dont have numbers for them. I heard they raffled them off and I also heard they did fcfs. They sold out before store could even open :nerd:

45 pairs released at niketown chicago and 75 pairs release at flight 23 nyc. I dont know how many people were able to get through online but they dont jave them in hand yet. Release is SUPER limited
While these are limited, I don't think they're as limited as you're making them out to be.  When I was at Flight23 last week for their in-store release, there were approximately 100-200 pairs that were raffled off before NDC announced the online release.  The store also held back about 200 pairs for employee/friends.  On top of that, two pretty well known ATC services tweeted that they carted approximately 500 pairs of the Jeters each.

While the stock available on NDC will definitely be less for the relaunch based on those who were able to successfully check out, there were definitely more than 200 pairs available.

While these are limited, I don't think they're as limited as you're making them out to be.  When I was at Flight23 last week for their in-store release, there were approximately 100-200 pairs that were raffled off before NDC announced the online release.  The store also held back about 200 pairs for employee/friends.  On top of that, two pretty well known ATC services tweeted that they carted approximately 500 pairs of the Jeters each.

While the stock available on NDC will definitely be less for the relaunch based on those who were able to successfully check out, there were definitely more than 200 pairs available.

The info you have is very wrong sir . Theyre were 75 pairs raffled off at flight 23. Also, if I had an atc service id tell people I carted 500 pairs also for business lol. Even if there were 5000 pairs released that supply wouldnt be close to meeting the demand. Anyways, it honestly doesnt matter to me I really wish everyone could have a pair. Derek Jeter is a legend and a true hero to many.

The resell talk disgusts me, especially when some people want these to wear.

To be fair, it was always part of the thread due to people paying crazy prices on the resale market for last year's or older pairs, but this influx of people talking about selling should hopefully go away once this whole Jeter nonsense dies down.

From here on out, there'll definitely be individual threads made for each release to keep the "Waiting for Shipping Confirmation/Waiting for delivery/How much are these going for, I'm considering selling them" posts out of here.

Jeter is a douche i have met him and he thinks his poop dont stink and i couldnt dislike the yankees anymore than i already do oh and these are ugly and horribly executed. these things are running on hypebeast reseller fumes and i wouldnt bite for retail

200 pairs… 
laugh.gif

If it was that limited NIKE would have made it know publicly or info would have leaked!!   and SINCE when in the last 10 years has Jordan only made 200 Ct of one shoe??

Name that Shoe!…… GO!

they probably made over 10k-20k in this shoe model…  and That's a Really low number for Jordan/Nike who knows?

but i'm Guesstimating!!   no matter 200------- I wouldn't bet $ on that Number!

Jeter is a douche i have met him and he thinks his poop dont stink and i couldnt dislike the yankees anymore than i already do oh and these are ugly and horribly executed. these things are running on hypebeast reseller fumes and i wouldnt bite for retail
I sorta like the Yanks but this is STILL funny! I barely like the shoe but LIKE the novelty of them...wouldnt spend 5 c's on em tho!

200 pairs… :lol:

If it was that limited NIKE would have made it know publicly or info would have leaked!!   and SINCE when in the last 10 years has Jordan only made 200 Ct of one shoe??

Name that Shoe!…… GO!

they probably made over 10k-20k in this shoe model…  and That's a Really low number for Jordan/Nike who knows?

I said 200 pairs in hands at the moment. Never once said 200 pairs total so please go read that comment again. Also, I can gaurantee you there wont be 20K pairs of these. I take it you struck out also? NT peeps are too funny whenever they miss out on a release. Always from a must have to nothing but complaints :lol:

200 pairs… 
laugh.gif

Name that Shoe!…… GO!

Air Jordan 4  “UNDFTD”

Shoe:  Air Jordan 4
Date:  June 23rd, 2005

Release Information:  At only 72 pairs released by raffle and auction, the Air Jordan 4 “UNDFTD” may take the cake for rarest retro and rarest collab. The LA store played host to the raffle and charity pairs were auctioned online. "

What do I win?????

Man, Undef and Eminem Jordan's can't count! ^^^^^^^

they were never sold online?

Those might be an exception to the rule!!

I heard the Yankees' have the most Per Diem Each Away Game - it's like $400 bucks

where Team like Detroit Tigers is only $98 bucks...

Crazy!

Last edited:

people who copped = "man these are crazy limited i can't believe i got them"

people who struck out = "they made a ton of these"

in the end none of us know the real number of how many they produced

yall worry too much about how limited your sneakers are 
laugh.gif
 Word.

Same old song & dance every time. 

I said 200 pairs in hands at the moment. Never once said 200 pairs total so please go read that comment again. Also, I can gaurantee you there wont be 20K pairs of these. I take it you struck out also? NT peeps are too funny whenever they miss out on a release. Always from a must have to nothing but complaints :lol:

Just because you got yours, you must think people are salty because they disagree with your numbers :rofl: Before you call me salty, I love the Yankees and I did not even try to get a pair because I do not care.

Last edited:
bias aside, theyre not for everyone doggie

Last edited:
Just because you got yours, you must think people are salty disagree with your numbers :rofl: Before you call me salty, I love the Yankees and I did not even try to get a pair because I do not care.

I would of had them one way or the other. Yes, I feel very fortunate for being able to cop for retail. These being limited had nothing to do with me wanting them. Once again I can honestly care less what the numbers are. I really wish they made enough for everyone to cop. Im not going to come in this thread and hate on the resellers for doing their thing or give out false info cause I struck out like half of NT does all the time. People just need to start taking the L like a champ. Tired of all the whining grown folks do

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom