Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
So I got my Reverse Bred today and wanted to do a comparison to a regular remastered high OG and so I pull out the 16' Breds to find this..
IMAG1456.jpg

Joints covered in fairy dust, smh. But anyway the 16' Breds are higher in cut. Here they are next to 14'Carmines...
IMAG1457.jpg

They are the same height and as I thought, have about the same exact leather too. They fit very similar to pre-remastered 1's.. Also the tounges are the same height on both bred and 85's, it just seems longer because the toebox leather extends further up the lace stay.
IMAG1460.jpg

Remastered pairs are overall much better, aside from the glittering.

I feel like the hate towards the new '85s would be different if they came out the gate with the Chicago or Breds instead of the Red/White New Beginnings or the Reverse Breds.
I agree. A lot of complaints over not getting og height, but whoops these are just as high as remasters. No taller.

So I got my Reverse Bred today and wanted to do a comparison to a regular remastered high OG and so I pull out the 16' Breds to find this..
IMAG1456.jpg

Joints covered in fairy dust, smh. But anyway the 16' Breds are higher in cut. Here they are next to 14'Carmines...
IMAG1457.jpg

They are the same height and as I thought, have about the same exact leather too. They fit very similar to pre-remastered 1's.. Also the tounges are the same height on both bred and 85's, it just seems longer because the toebox leather extends further up the lace stay.
IMAG1460.jpg
Btw, my pair from StockX didn't with the white and red logo tissue paper. Did this happen to anyone else? Also if there is anyone that doesn't mind letting go of theirs p'm me.

Last edited:
IMAG1456.jpg

IMAG1457.jpg

IMAG1460.jpg
The toe box of the reverse bred looks horrible next to the 16 breds

Access is up for Pine Greens. I know they don't get a ton of love in here but I needed those so for anyone interested, check SNKRS.

Did everybody get access? This is the first time I've ever had Exclusive Access to anything on SNKRS and actually got a notification from the app. Why can't it be for something I actually want lol

idk why people hating on these. i like them just need a pair of green shoe in my collection
I think it's because the quality is sub Par. Colorway is nice. But not pine green nice....I'm surprised ftl don't have reservations up for these. Guess they fcfs? Anybody know? Had to grab a 10.5 cause 10 was gone on my access.

Back
Top Bottom