• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I would like to clear up some inconsistency from last few pages

1) Jordan never wore the royal or the black and red color way in a regulation NBA game

2) The value of the 2013 royals come from the fact that there has only 3 acceptable versions of the shoe to release, coupled with availability, compared to the breda being released roughly 8 times including the KOs.

3) There is a big possibility the Jeter get retro'd with his HoF entrance unless they decide to give him a set of shoes like they did MJ (6rings, 2008, and AJ1). If they're retro'ing DBs and things like Thunders then nothing is safe.

Finally I would ask that people quit the bickering, blatant resell talk, and shipping struggles. If you must please go to the appropriate Jeter thread.No

Please leave this thread alone. It's normally so chill.
laugh.gif
 When has it been Chill????

The regulars in this thread rarely get up in arms.

It normally takes an influx of people interested in the next hyped release that cause the bickering and resell talk

Yeah man this thread has always been a great place for the regulars here. New people are always welcomed but don't mess with the vibe and culture we have in this thread. I'll be glad to see the bickering elsewhere but here. We argue but we don't fight like children unless it's funny :lol:

Last edited:
Finally I would ask that people quit the bickering, blatant resell talk, and shipping struggles. If you must please go to the appropriate Jeter thread.
Please leave this thread alone. It's normally so chill.
You mean the Jeter thread that was just created today?  This is a thread about the Jordan Retro 1s - why shouldn't there be a discussion about the Jeters here or is this thread reserved only for the highly coveted royal 1s? 
eyes.gif

If you don't want to discuss the Jeters, don't click on this thread. No need to spam like an idiot.

People have already started talking in the other thread. Enjoy..
I shall Rep you for sending the Traffic to that thread.. 

But for the record this Thread has never been Chill..since the Breds dropped in 13'

people are constantly panicking, Price checking, Legit checking.

others are Str8 Hoarding 1's like Canned food's in a Bomb shelter waiting for the world to end.

A lot are still working on getting their 1st pair… damn near a Year Later???

thats not chill ……  IT's MADNESS 

Am I Wrong…..???

go to the Roshe Thread …thats chill n Boring

Last edited:
others are Str8 Hoarding 1's like Canned food's in a Bomb shelter waiting for the world to end.
A lot are still working on getting their 1st pair… damn near a Year Later???
LMFAO
roll.gif
Canned food in a bomb shelter!
laugh.gif
Good one. Yea, I'm still looking for my first
embarassed.gif

You mean the Jeter thread that was just created today?  This is a thread about the Jordan Retro 1s - why shouldn't there be a discussion about the Jeters here or is this thread reserved only for the highly coveted royal 1s? 
eyes.gif
Because you are just bickering. There seems to be two mindsets when it comes to the OG Jordan 1s vs Jeter 1s and it is separating people more than bringing them together. Why not just move the Jeter talk to another thread? Its really not a big deal.

No one said it was only reserved Royal 1s, that's just something that sits in your mind for some reason. Just get over it bro and grow up.
If you don't want to discuss the Jeters, don't click on this thread. No need to spam like an idiot.
But i've been here bro, before Jeters... and my few redirects are a lot less spam than the crap you have been posting...

Last edited:
I don't know what you're talking about... this thread has been chill as always unless a new hyped AJ1 comes out that doesn't get their own thread...

Mostly regulars here are laid back, release for Royals and Breds wasn't chill at all but thread is golden to some of us.

Cant wait till the Black/Whites release 
smokin.gif
 . Also happy because I traded my weatherman foams for a pair of vnds shadows, talk about a come up.

Last edited:
To be fair though, all of the things Raab mentioned does in fact happen :lol:

We just somehow manage to not make this thread annoying usually despite all of those things happening.

Last edited:

Because you are just bickering. There seems to be two mindsets when it comes to the OG Jordan 1s vs Jeter 1s and it seems to be separating people more than bringing them together. Why not just move the Jeter talk to another thread? Its really not a big deal.

No one said it was only reserved Royal 1s, that's just something that sits in your mind for some reason. Just get over it bro and grow up.

I've been here bro and my few redirects are a lot less spam than the crap you have been posting...
Bickering? What am I bickering about? I posted my opinion about the Jeters based the significance surrounding the shoe, in comparison to other models such as the Royals and Breds.  If you disagree with my opinion, why even comment?  After all, it's not a big deal right?  

If the purpose of this thread isn't for discussion about Retro 1 releases including those recently released, then why don't YOU tell me what the purpose of this thread is?  Why don't you go back and read my posts and tell me where I've attacked anyone for their opinions or tried to engage in any type of arguments.  The only one spamming  and posting crap here is you.  

I love this Thread!

don't get me wrong in here...

everyone in it is hella Cool!

but this is the JORDAN 1 Thread w/ 646 pages.. filled with MADNESS

that's all i'm saying

Bickering? What am I bickering about? I posted my opinion about the Jeters based the significance surrounding the shoe, in comparison to other models such as the Royals and Breds.  If you disagree with my opinion, why even comment?  After all, it's not a big deal right?  

If the purpose of this thread isn't for discussion about Retro 1 releases including those recently released, then why don't YOU tell me what the purpose of this thread is?  Why don't you go back and read my posts and tell me where I've attacked anyone for their opinions or tried to engage in any type of arguments.  The only one spamming  and posting crap here is you.  
On and on and on and on.... I did disagree with your opinion and chose not to comment because it is a never ending argument. I didn't post because it is is not a big deal. Get it?

It is in fact a thread for discussing Retro 1 releases but there have always been spinoff threads for the bigger releases like Royals, Breds, and others.. Just move it along. As for you attacking anyone, I never said that. You did however take a stand regarding your thoughts about Jeter 1 resale value and went back and forth with others disagreeing. If you don't call that engaging in an argument then you should probably look it up in a dictionary.

i say they do a random drop yeezy red October style. Fairest way if you have your notifications on

Lol, wish i had time for this but. Heres the facts. Breds/royals are the greatest 1s, all time along with chicagos. Breds so much so im just bored of the talk. Royals own, especially outside the usual team colors so to speak. Jeter 1 has zero historical relevance.

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for them to re-release these. 

Mine's beat up, had to put them to rest :smh:
one of my faves, I wear these a ton, but I really need the navy ones to drop again, I think I wore them more than any other shoe I own.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom