Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just copped obsidian and fearless off restock. This seems too good to be true so won't believe it until I get shipping confirmation.

My phone said sold out but i tried 10 minutes later on pc and copped which is why i'm skeptical.

F60F8E6C-227E-49B4-A493-51CCCBB2EA88.png
6B34FC35-45C4-4706-9A2B-149783A2AE60.png

Can somebody anybody tell me why

Lmao so I checked my nike inbox and it says the shoes I ordered are both size 14. Wtf bro i'm a size 8.5. I couldn't select a size when purchasing on pc so I assumed it would be 8.5 cause that's the size I have saved on my SNKRS app. Gonna have to cancel the order.

All i wanted were a pair of obsidians and a NC to CHI in a Mens size 10 but got access late and by that time they were gone. These restocks and sales gonna be the end of me lol

Last edited:
I'm actually wondering if we might see resell prices go up a little if unemployed people are really about to be getting $600 a week for 4 months on top of their state unemployment benefits. You're gonna have a lot of people who were working $10/hr part time jobs suddenly making double what they were making before they were laid off, and not even needing to work for it.

Plus the $1200 check on top of that? A whole lot of people are going to have a lot of extra spending money compared to before.

Either sizes are popping back up or JB is just trolling me at this point (this has been this way since I 1st got the notification earlier today):

C52137C1-B421-4838-A465-F2DF508A2637.png

I'm actually wondering if we might see resell prices go up a little if unemployed people are really about to be getting $600 a week for 4 months on top of their state unemployment benefits. You're gonna have a lot of people who were working $10/hr part time jobs suddenly making double what they were making before they were laid off, and not even needing to work for it.

Plus the $1200 check on top of that? A whole lot of people are going to have a lot of extra spending money compared to before.

Yeah most of these people should pay down their personal debt or save this cash but Americans are notoriously bad at managing money so I expect this might actually stimulate retail spending. I just don’t know if people working $10/hr jobs are going to now cop Unions lol

Is it me or are people much more open to resell/higher prices now than even a year ago? I felt like people used to hold out and everyone now just says "screw it, I'm just going to get it." People don't even blink about paying 1k, just seems normal now.
It was literally taboo about a year ago. The 1st time I saw it become accepted was I believe the union or ts thread. I was surprised.

Back
Top Bottom