Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Double Ls on Obsidians this morning, ended up scooping something else from the restock though thankfully

In other news, Pines from the SP restock rolled in

AB035421-998D-4300-A0BE-3DC39E36AF17.jpeg

13FDEF91-FBAF-4140-9654-5C8D4A9EBEEC.jpeg

They give off a charcoal vibe more than actual black. Didn't mind the wing logo in pictures that much but in hand I'm not feeling it ngl lol

There are several other examples, but the way Gentry ruined SBB 3.0 and these Green/Blacks in particular is criminal! He really is an @sshole.

Last edited:
Soooooooo when was Nike going to release these reserved pairs? What motive, if any, did they have to hold back these pairs and not restock after pairs started being sold out immediately on release day or as sizes dried up. Those 5s sat for a long long time and went on sale and now sold out today!

Did they miraculously stumble upon returned pairs? I know some of these were recent releases but for the Osidians, 5s, and a few others, they been released...

Soooooooo
when was Nike going to release these reserved pairs? What motive, if any, did they have to hold back these pairs and not restock after pairs started being sold out immediately on release day or as sizes dried up. Those 5s sat for a long long time and went on sale and now sold out today!

Did they miraculously stumble upon returned pairs? I know some of these were recent releases but for the Osidians, 5s, and a few others, they been released...

I'm sure these things are planned in the same way stores hold some pairs for grand openings. they always keep a bag of tricks handy.

Are these smoke greys the rumored bloodline 2.0s? Because I saw those bloodline 2.0s were also supposed to release July 11.

I need some help on deciding which court purples to get. Purple toe or Chi purple ? And what is too much of a price point for the purple toes ? Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom