Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yeah just get the meguiars wipes and hit everything once every couple weeks - one wipe should do it for all your shoes, I have about 12 pairs that need maintenance and it lasts that long.

Vid from last year so still sticking with my comment on last year being when these started getting rumored

I think both of y’all right. Appx. a year prior to that video by foamer, rumors started bc a colorway sku was released and photoshops started circulating. That vid by foamie ramped up the rumors bc he made it seem that a whole production run was made. I heard recently that foamer got caught reviewing some fakes so I’m wondering if these came from that same “plug”

heavens forbid if they go the next step, and hit them with a microfiber towel after the mequires

foamer got caught with monkeys

I used to like foamie but he’s gotten so bad and corny as you can get lately. That uncivilized thing just is cringe
mike rich n bull are the only 2 i can rock with no questions.......foamer was on that tier above qias; but if he out here with fakes, i can't view him above that high school audience

Vid from last year so still sticking with my comment on last year being when these started getting rumored

Oct, 2018
0C4B5101-9A53-4705-B4FC-9A2CC0C7F574.png

D0C872C9-47B3-4A3E-815A-9E69C671E729.png

2619C09C-727B-4F5D-BF5A-276E045C30A1.png

like I said, they’ve been rumored for a while

Last edited:
I used to like foamie but he’s gotten so bad and corny as you can get lately. That uncivilized thing just is cringe

It feels like he's developed some sort of template for his videos so they all kinda feel the same now. It'll be a different sneaker for the video, but all the shots and scripts are all already planned out and applies to every single review.

Yeah just get the meguiars wipes and hit everything once every couple weeks - one wipe should do it for all your shoes, I have about 12 pairs that need maintenance and it lasts that long.

This has been my approach since this glitter first came about. I also keep all 1’s that I wear that have black leather on them outside of the box on a shoe rack. I’ve notice that the glitter doesn’t really return like the pairs I had in their boxes.

Oct, 2018
0C4B5101-9A53-4705-B4FC-9A2CC0C7F574.png

D0C872C9-47B3-4A3E-815A-9E69C671E729.png

2619C09C-727B-4F5D-BF5A-276E045C30A1.png

like I said, they’ve been rumored for a while
Props on going that far back to grab the shots. Honestly, other than a few jordans and Kobes here and there, I only started to get really invested in the sneaker game late 2016. So I knew it was definitely sometime after 2017 when the rumors started. I'm not even holding my breath for the yellow toe highs anymore, especially since they just came out with the mid yellow toes recently. I'm just planning on grabbing the ochres since I have the other 3 in the set. Should hold me over until the actual release for the yellow toes that everyone's been waiting on.

It’s been said already, but yeah, both the Meguiar and the Weisman leather wipes have worked for me. The glitter will come back, but it last for a bit, and reapplying is obviously easy.

In reference to Foamer, I like his stuff, but like all of the “shoetubers,” he has a level of corniness (some just have more than others). Bull, TonyD2Wild, Seth, RichieLe, and others can be cringe as fck sometimes. But I’m into shoes in general, so I find some entertainment in all of them from time to time. That, and I’m always interested in hearing peoples’ opinions and thoughts, even if they’re dumb.

Man, I've been hoping for years that they'd bring some of those '01-03 colorways back as an OG High. Feels surreal to see it happen.

Navy/Silvers are mine, undecided on the Black/Gold patents. Was never crazy about those.

The Black/Golds are cool, but I have the Gold Toes, and a couple other black and gold kicks, so I’m good. Good luck though to those that want. I’ve been waiting for the longest for these Japan Navys to finally drop with NA on the tongue, but I’m not a fan of the stitched in NA that’s gonna be on them (like the upcoming Japan Silvers).

Just trying these on. New cut is so good, has a much sleeker feel to it than the "remastered" cut.

IMG_20200609_095234.jpg

IMG_20200609_094200.jpg
Some people say these are utter trash and some say they’re the goat. I side with the goat.

Back
Top Bottom