Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What's the best shoes cleaner sauce that comes with a whitener too? I'm trying to um yellow some messh and the clear mudguards. On my 34s some guy at the mall cleaned one, it was just average sonic didnt buy. Figured you guys would have better advice mainly looking for something on amazon.
20200702_113907.jpg

there's a whole cleaning thread bro, hundreds of pages, knowledge that's been collected sine 2007, go there instead of asking how to clean your 34s in the 1 thread

Yeah ima be honest

I would’ve let em go

They ok but not that ok
Sheeeeeeeeeeeet. I’m with you. I would’ve flipped the Diors so damn quick. Number one, IMO they’re cool at best (white/grey 1s with an obnoxious patterned Swoosh? Not the worst, but I’m good). Number two, the resale is just too good for me to pass up on a pair I only view as OK. Like 12K in my size.

DonRafa DonRafa were these from Nike? Mine still haven't shipped

Also, anyone know if the green zoom 1s released in the states??

yeah, no doubt I would have flipped the Diors with the quickness. Hate the swoosh

Would have grabbed so many other pairs of shoes I want

Who was the target audience for the Dior 1s? Normal sneaker heads ain't dropping that much money on a pair of shoes at retail. They pay that in resale for pairs from years back.

Just ok? Do you feel like it’s lacking quality or just not a fan of the collaboration?

i was just being sarcastic. one of the best quality jordan 1's ever made but definitely not worth the retail price of $2200 or $10k resale. still fire regardless.

Just got the w for the Dior Jordan 1 Highs. Thought it was a loss email as usual and it wasn't. Still in disbelief

gotmikes23,
Congrats on the win!
I was also lucky enough to win the lottery for the Dior Jordans!
The instructions in my email said I will be contacted by a "Dior Ambassador" to schedule a time to pick up.
Have they contacted you yet?

Back
Top Bottom