• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
35A85CE3-6F32-434D-94BB-7A868B7403AE.jpeg

Seen someone wearing the tie dyes w/ sail laces. Combo looked dope. Too bad the didn’t have a men’s size 12 option

gotmikes23,
Congrats on the win!
I was also lucky enough to win the lottery for the Dior Jordans!
The instructions in my email said I will be contacted by a "Dior Ambassador" to schedule a time to pick up.
Have they contacted you yet?
Nope. They haven't reached out to me either yet. I'm hoping next week sometime. Let me know when they contact you.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeet. I’m with you. I would’ve flipped the Diors so damn quick. Number one, IMO they’re cool at best (white/grey 1s with an obnoxious patterned Swoosh? Not the worst, but I’m good). Number two, the resale is just too good for me to pass up on a pair I only view as OK. Like 12K in my size.

Not even gonna front, I was gonna let go of them too if I won:. The Sneaker Gods sensed it and handed me that swift L. :lol:
It's a dope colorway for sure, but there is just no way I was going to be able to convince myself to wear a $2,200 MSRP sneaker. That, and I don't wear anything high fashion so it just wouldn't fit my style.
Would've sold them and spent a portion of that money to cop one or two dope sneakers I'd actually wear.

Not even gonna front, I was gonna let go of them too if I won:. The Sneaker Gods sensed it and handed me that swift L. :lol:
It's a dope colorway for sure, but there is just no way I was going to be able to convince myself to wear a $2,200 MSRP sneaker. That, and I don't wear anything high fashion so it just wouldn't fit my style.
Would've sold them and spent a portion of that money to cop one or two dope sneakers I'd actually wear.
I mean, I have some kicks that have pretty high value, so the MSRP wouldn't mean anything to me. Also, it's still a pair of Jordan 1s, regardless of the "quality" or where they're made, so they're not what I would call "high fashion." I just couldn't personally justify wearing a pair that I could get over $12K for, that I don't even consider that dope. If they were some all-time favorite or "grail," that'd be one thing. But just some "meh" IMO pair of kicks...out the door they gotta go.

I mean, I have some kicks that have pretty high value, so the MSRP wouldn't mean anything to me. Also, it's still a pair of Jordan 1s, regardless of the "quality" or where they're made, so they're not what I would call "high fashion." I just couldn't personally justify wearing a pair that I could get over $12K for, that I don't even consider that dope. If they were some all-time favorite or "grail," that'd be one thing. But just some "meh" IMO pair of kicks...out the door they gotta go.

Just because they're a Jordan 1 doesn't mean it's not high-fashion....
The Dior brand is attached to it and they remade the sneaker. It's not like they just let Nike borrow their name to slap on a pair of regular Jordan 1s.

Mr. Skinny and Dammndee too old to be acting the way that they do. Unbreakable Kicks really has them two advanced aged men all in a tizzy.

Been getting rid of all my “meh” pairs of 1s and cutting it down to five pairs of 1s that I really love and want to wear all the time. In the past week I’ve sold my used crimson tints and used phantoms Each for 100 bucks over retail after a year of solid wears. Now is a great time to unload “filler” pairs of your collection :pimp:

^been thinking of doing the same
game royals would be the first to go and then possibly bred toes
i think that would put me at 8

Back
Top Bottom