Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Been getting rid of all my “meh” pairs of 1s and cutting it down to five pairs of 1s that I really love and want to wear all the time. In the past week I’ve sold my used crimson tints and used phantoms Each for 100 bucks over retail after a year of solid wears. Now is a great time to unload “filler” pairs of your collection :pimp:

i NEED to do this. i need my girl's iphone 11xmax w.e . photos too clear

checked this group for the first time in weeks, saw emails went out and check my emails from yesterday. i entered in miami for a 13 about 3-4 hrs after raffle was live for the people asking about time.
AD1DF6BA-1DF9-4A70-8C01-B79F00A3844C.jpeg

if its played out, why bother keeping the ones you have?
I’ve got all the original colorways that have been retroed and a few retro +, 18 total. Love my 1’s but what they have been releasing Lately are a few decent pairs mixed in with a lot of trash in my opinion. I’d rather see 4 or 5 great releases a year than 25 mediocre at best releases. So that’s why I say just shut it down if this is the future of the shoe.

I’ve got all the original colorways that have been retroed and a few retro +, 18 total. Love my 1’s but what they have been releasing Lately are a few decent pairs mixed in with a lot of trash in my opinion. I’d rather see 4 or 5 great releases a year than 25 mediocre at best releases. So that’s why I say just shut it down if this is the future of the shoe.
for me, I like the trash releases. I still have what I want that's important to me. Keep the trash coming, sprinkled in with some stuff I do like.

So why not just buy what you want and ignore the rest?

Future of the shoe?

You realize the sneaker market is more than just you and your opinion, right?

So why not just buy what you want and ignore the rest?

Future of the shoe?

You realize the sneaker market is more than just you and your opinion, right?
There’s nothing worth buying is my opinion.
And you mean Jordan Brand won’t shut it down Now since I said that? Damn

Im really having a hard time believing only one fl in the entire state of ga it's getting pairs of the smoke grey. Any raffle luck I get will be from the flx app's raggedy draw

I've had decent success on the new FLX raffles so far, but they've been on like Hare 6s, Concord Bred 11 lows, Jordan 5 top 3 all with 1/4 head starts, but those were all widely available. No store by me got Jordan 14s. We'll see how I do with Grape 5s and the Smoke Grey 1s with full head starts. I've got 200,000 points that I'll just use on raffles for the next couple of years. Spending 75,000 points ($750 spend) on a $25 gift card seems like a joke to me.

Back
Top Bottom