Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Copped one pair for my girl and one for my mom. Issa high cut but the Jumpman on the tongue kinda wack compared to the “Nike Air” but shoot for only $50 each it’s not a bad cop

80CB14B8-CE18-41C2-84D3-FC318D205CE4.jpeg

Doubt it's gonna be the Neutral Greys. Probably some weird iteration of it like Reverse Neutral Grey or something

People quickly forget how everyone thought the Reverse Breds were going to just be the Black and Reds, only to have the carpet pulled out from under them by JB. Maybe we actually get an OG, but I refuse to believe it until I see it.

Seems like people like to create a hype storm for no reason.

The 85 mold look like clown shoes with hard plastic like leather

Speaking of which now that the 85 molds have been out for a while what's the leather looking like on those? People said it was supposed to soften and break in with wears so I'm curious as to how they ended up looking.

People quickly forget how everyone thought the Reverse Breds were going to just be the Black and Reds, only to have the carpet pulled out from under them by JB. Maybe we actually get an OG, but I refuse to believe it until I see it.

Man that reverse bred troll had me in all my feelings. So glad I didn't sell my breds.

I totally agree. I’ll believe that the ACTUAL Neutral Greys are drooping when I see it with my own eyes. However, in this “‘85 model” like this would be the PERFECT time and way to drop a never retroed colorway. So far the ‘85 mold has been used for a never released PE, and a remix on the classic (yet done every damn year in some iteration) combo of Blk/Red. While I would love for them to use the ‘85 mold on all of our favorites (Chis, Blk/Reds, Royals, Shadows, Blk Toes, and some others), it seems like they might reserve this treatment for “special” releases. Again, we’ll see, and I hope these aren’t some Reverse Neutrals or some other nonsense, but I have a feeling that there’s a pretty high chance that these are the ACTUAL Neutrals.

Speaking of which now that the 85 molds have been out for a while what's the leather looking like on those? People said it was supposed to soften and break in with wears so I'm curious as to how they ended up looking.
I’m curious about this too. What is the deal for all of you that have pairs of these?

any1 here ever cop something from goat and it comes from china? i know they got an app for china but i thought that was for speedier delivery to their china/overseas custies.

I totally agree. I’ll believe that the ACTUAL Neutral Greys are drooping when I see it with my own eyes. However, in this “‘85 model” like this would be the PERFECT time and way to drop a never retroed colorway. So far the ‘85 mold has been used for a never released PE, and a remix on the classic (yet done every damn year in some iteration) combo of Blk/Red. While I would love for them to use the ‘85 mold on all of our favorites (Chis, Blk/Reds, Royals, Shadows, Blk Toes, and some others), it seems like they might reserve this treatment for “special” releases. Again, we’ll see, and I hope these aren’t some Reverse Neutrals or some other nonsense, but I have a feeling that there’s a pretty high chance that these are the ACTUAL Neutrals.

Do we really want an extremely limited release of the NGs next year though? Would rather wait a few years when the 1s hype subsides a little bit (like it did in 2016-2017 after the post 2013 Kanye AJ 1 hype went down a bit) and they become a bit easier to attain.

Back
Top Bottom