Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Was out of the thread for a couple weeks, catching up now and damn some of you guys will literally buy any crap JB throws out won't you? Maybe I'm just getting old but those snake skins are the corniest shoes I've seen in a long long time
Agreed but those who bought think they’re fire.

Ok I copped for trade bait? Come on G, who cares, I copped to trade whether thats considered passing on them or not, Im still not wearing them

lol thats completely fine, I buy some stuff for trade bait too. At first it was a little joke but it seems like you took it way too personal. If you like them and wanted them, then its not a pass in the first place.

Jordan 1 snake skins all laced up I am definitely going with the red laces. Shoe is fire for sure
D90D8F42-E6B6-4766-AA7A-B6907D12C831.jpeg
F889B4BB-94EF-4AF4-A890-654B769D6925.jpeg
F92F9A3C-BDC7-4E4B-9536-4BCDC11599CA.jpeg

Don’t forget to rock the matching purse mikeboy

lol thats completely fine, I buy some stuff for trade bait too. At first it was a little joke but it seems like you took it way too personal. If you like them and wanted them, then its not a pass in the first place.
haa all good! They are a clean shoe but not for me.

satin snakes will be posted next to blue chills, satin black toes, tie dye and unc to chi. still kicking myself for not grabbing twists and pale ivorys like i knew i shoulda back when they were like $300. this really wasn't all that long ago.

Last edited:
Yup. Bout to be a buyers market again.

Economy about to be in shambles for a bit. People going to be hoarding money and letting go of stuff for the low. I would advise against buying anything resale RIGHT now unless you find a crazy deal.

If you can wait until like October/November that'll be prime time. Especially if the GOV still playing with people money, and all the holidays start rolling around and people start feeling pressed. Lot of stuff bout to start going for cheap. Lot of people gon be undercutting. Lot of people who was buying up every release, no matter what gon start getting choosy
That totally makes sense, but it isn’t what I’m seeing on the ground. From what I can tell, this pandemic is really only affecting lower middle and middle class the most. Recessions often don‘t hit the poor, because ****, they’re already really poor. The upper classes have much of their wealth in the market (which is still doing well overall) and in high end real estate. Incomes may be down, but for the rich their overall wealth is up.

The people scooping up $1000 Jordans are not being affected by this that much.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom