• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
9E6D07CC-66D8-4FB8-8F62-CE66A8EAFE2A.jpeg
BA734A2E-B095-41FE-B222-B9B27907E441.jpeg

Happy Fried-Day to y’all bammas... UnDs these joints today... smoke one💨💨💨

I already have the Brut Dunk High SB, so totally passed on these Zens. Bruts are superior IMO, but the Zens aren’t bad.

You gotta be kidding me with this comment.
I don’t like the icy soles, don’t like the green contrast stitching on the grey swoosh, don’t like the black tongue and the black wings logo. Overall I don’t think the green compliments the shoe. The Bruts works because it was a balance between the colors. I don't even know why the two shoes were being compared in the first place.

I don’t like the icy soles, don’t like the green contrast stitching on the grey swoosh, don’t like the black tongue and the black wings logo. Overall I don’t think the green compliments the shoe. The Bruts works because it was a balance between the colors. I don't even know why the two shoes were being compared in the first place.
I do agree with you on the icy soles. I don’t like that random green stitching on the side in the front and back.

I don't even know why the two shoes were being compared in the first place.
I mean, the color blocking isn’t the same, butit’s pretty obvious to me as to why the two are being compared. Both have a silver Swoosh outlined in black, both use the very specific shade of Zen green on both their side panels and toe panel (that’s also suede or a suede like material), both have black panels, and both have a black tongue tag with silver text. Again, the Bruts are SUPERIOR IMO, but the comparisons make tons of since. This seems to be the second Zoom Air Jordan 1 that’s “inspired” by a past Dunk (though they haven’t explicitly said do). The first being the Fearless colorway, which is damn near an exact copy of the all 3M Raging Bull Dunk High SBs.
3CA72B0F-B0F7-41E5-AE41-A1CEE4053A1C.jpeg
576CC648-57BF-4E05-836D-5550FFFF9E6E.jpeg

Got a decent deal for these a few weeks back. S/O to the NTer that suggested dryer sheets to help eliminate the marijuana smell. Did the job. Not sure how many folks outside of Chicago familiar with the added customization and the special release of these but they were a must for me.
B4C5ECF6-C68B-411C-9C73-0085A33202EF.jpeg

B4EB1510-18F1-4337-B94F-A1CE28CE76F6.jpeg

What's funny about these dudes buying all the new trash releases and actually wearing them is they could have just used that money to buy one or two pairs that actually look good. It's dumb when I see people online posting collection pics of 5 crappy 2019/2020 releases and saying they wish they were around for breds/royals/shadows/storm blues/etc. when they could have just bought that pair with the same amount of money they already spent.
It's like, would you rather have 3 Chevy Cruze or 1 Mercedes Benz?

What's funny about these dudes buying all the new trash releases and actually wearing them is they could have just used that money to buy one or two pairs that actually look good. It's dumb when I see people online posting collection pics of 5 crappy 2019/2020 releases and saying they wish they were around for breds/royals/shadows/storm blues/etc. when they could have just bought that pair with the same amount of money they already spent.
Variety is the spice of life. It's nice to have some rotation too.

Quality>Quantity. But a lot of people don't think that way. Their loss, let em do what they want :pimp:

#1 reason why I sit out on most releases. Could use that money for something I really want. Im not a youtuber where its like they have to have literally every release in hand for the views & review whether or not they like the shoe.

So what about them dudes that are copping all these CRAPPY 2019/2020 colorways that already own Chicago’s, Black Toes, Breds, Royals, Shadows, UNC’s etc etc?

So we’re suppose to stop buying shoes? 🤔

Case of too much time worrying about how others spend their money?

Last edited:

Ridiculous post

Because you don't like something doesn't mean others don't.

And Jordan was releasing bad color ways in 2012 and 2013, but most of you weren't in to 1's back then, much less back in the 2000's :stoneface:

Why can't people just buy what THEY like instead of telling others what they should like. It's your money saved, why do you care what others soon to buy. When people were buying Laney's and Hawk's colorways I didn't care and I didn't care if JB released them, because I didn't have to buy them. Dudes are weirdos up here.

I agree with you, IF we’re specifically talking about dudes buying up tons of new releases, while at the same time complaining about and saying that they wish they were around for or could have some of those other older releases. You’re right. Stop buying new releases that you’re going to gripe about, and save your money to buy older pairs. Otherwise, who are we to say what is and isn’t trash? Let people like/want/buy what they want.

#1 reason why I sit out on most releases. Could use that money for something I really want. Im not a youtuber where its like they have to have literally every release in hand for the views & review whether or not they like the shoe.
Do those you tubers who get literally every single release actually buy them? Does illistic illistic ? :lol: not trying to pocket watch but yea I was curious

I’m guessing it’s a mix, maybe they’ll get some free pairs if they’re big enough

Back
Top Bottom