Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I wore my 2001 Navys down so much, they just went into the reuse bin after falling apart. It'll be good to have a pair back...if I can stop taking an L on SNKRS. At least I got full use and many memories out of the first pair.

Not a easy cop but let’s hope Travis Scott does not have them on them people will. Jump on that hype train and we all will miss out

Brown Chicago 1s for the bday today :emoji_blush:

Eijs92tXsAAoBsA.jpg

Not a easy cop but let’s hope Travis Scott does not have them on them people will. Jump on that hype train and we all will miss out

wh ... why .... would Travis Scott ... wear Mochas when he has his own ...

YOU KNOW WHAT, nevermind. It’s 2020, I guess anything is possible. Travis Scott wearing Mochas, doing the coffin pose, let’s gooo!

If I can hit mocha I’m trading for midnight navy’s if possible, I already have Travis 1s no need for a similar pair

Funny I have SB navy lows but no Travis 1s so I was actually thinking the opposite... In reality, it’ll be whatever pair I get the W for (so neither I guess lol).

“What’s goin on.?” -Rick James / Dave Chappell voice

haven’t seen that sn in ages. . .

Got old lol, got a family, healthy daughter, NT will always hold a special place, i grew up with the site, been here for like 15 years. once a blue i pop in to see how things are hanging, this thread gives me life knowing its still running strong since i created it :pimp:

Last edited:
In the holiday preview nike says of the black/gold patent: "Straight from the vault, this HI OG takes inspiration from an elusive Friends and Family Air Jordan I in the 1980s that later came to life in 2003 as an Air Jordan I Mid. "

I feel like this is the first official word I've ever heard about that colorway.

Back
Top Bottom