Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
708D85BB-3256-485E-9F69-E8C8F30E48E7.jpeg
Great minds echau echau

Black and whites are so overdue for a retro. Been over six years.

and also nope, JB gonna be like "we gave yall the women's twist panda 1's, thats your black/white retro right there"

You guys might hate me for saying this but I don’t want any OG 1 retros until they start producing in quantities that they did back in 2017-2018. This “limited everything” era is annoying AF and is a huge turnoff for all of us long-time sneaker enthusiasts. Everybody who wants a pair of an OG cw should be able to attain one for retail on release day at least (or slightly more after release day like 2017 Royals).

So the quantities of Court Purple 2.0's, Royal Toes, and Smoke Grey colorways were more limited than ROTY's, Pine 1.0's, Court Purple 1.0's and Game Royals? I dont think so, I think the demand is really out numbering supply and they havent upped production. IMO

So the quantities of Court Purple 2.0's, Royal Toes, and Smoke Grey colorways were more limited than ROTY's, Pine 1.0's, Court Purple 1.0's and Game Royals? I dont think so, I think the demand is really out numbering supply and they havent upped production. IMO

Not sure I follow, none of those cws you listed are OG cws-I’m referring to the supposedly insanely limited Neutral Greys that are scheduled to drop in a few months... This has been the case with ‘85 cws and I’m afraid they’re going to continue this trend with future OG cws.

You guys might hate me for saying this but I don’t want any OG 1 retros until they start producing in quantities that they did back in 2017-2018. This “limited everything” era is annoying AF and is a huge turnoff for all of us long-time sneaker enthusiasts. Everybody who wants a pair of an OG cw should be able to attain one for retail on release day at least (or slightly more after release day like 2017 Royals).

I honestly think they limit the production of non og color ways to maintain the exclusiveness and produce more og colorways to maximize profits. We just haven’t had any OG cw’s in 2 1/2 years so it’s hard to really tell imo

I honestly think they limit the production of non og color ways to maintain the exclusiveness and produce more og colorways to maximize profits. We just haven’t had any OG cw’s in 2 1/2 years so it’s hard to really tell imo

Yeah I was referring to the news about Neutral Greys being ‘85s and insanely limited... Obviously, this could change but this strategy really sucks for us sneaker enthusiasts who just want OG cws and could care less about the hype.

Back
Top Bottom