Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
New pick up, finally back home.
2016 Breds.... Glitter & all. Lol

6BBAB867-34F9-423B-A96E-30F6266E17D7.jpeg
AE24483B-76CC-4C7F-B750-D96A418CB49E.jpeg

Bout to hit em up with some Reshoevn8r & see what it do.

Decided to pass on the Mochas. I'd be a hypocrite and feel like an idiot, after that addiction talk we had a few weeks ago.

I already have Travis Scott's and I like those way more.....can't keep letting Nike finesse me.
So you would feel like you got finessed if you get these at retail? Lol I get your point though.

I think homie was hinting more at him trying to break the "gotta catch em all" mindset. Like a week ago this thread was all about downsizing collections after people spent time reflecting on how they already own too many shoes.

I think homie was just trying to come back to thread to say in a weird way "yo I'm putting actions behind my words". I don't think the travis' thing was even meant to be a stunt or showcase of what he has in his collection but moreso acknowledgement that he doesn't need this new shoe.

On a personal note I don't own Travis' and although it seems cool to have a shoe that would fill that brown gap in my 1s collection I'm passing. I too have too many shoes as it is and I don't think I'd get the same enjoyment out of mochas as other niketalkers who want em. Have at em bro's there's at least 2 more opportunities in the market for u guys.

So you would feel like you got finessed if you get these at retail? Lol I get your point though.
Yes, that retail money can go towards necessities.

I think homie was hinting more at him trying to break the "gotta catch em all" mindset. Like a week ago this thread was all about downsizing collections after people spent time reflecting on how they already own too many shoes.

I think homie was just trying to come back to thread to say in a weird way "yo I'm putting actions behind my words". I don't think the travis' thing was even meant to be a stunt or showcase of what he has in his collection but moreso acknowledgement that he doesn't need this new shoe.
Thank you. Exactly.

Buddy just wanted to his jokes off. I ain't mad at it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom