• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Oh how I love that tumbled leather...

20201020_183834.jpg

20201020_180256.jpg

Anyone know if these came out in 2008 and 2013? Stockx , goat, and many eBay listings have them as 2013. Not sure why, I thought they only came out in 2008
46CC6DCB-E173-47BD-9DC5-D15D1B89A796.png

Anyone know if these came out in 2008 and 2013? Stockx , goat, and many eBay listings have them as 2013. Not sure why, I thought they only came out in 2008

I bought these in 2008. I know they had another premiere 1s that released in 2008 and then released again in 2013. They were that red gucci colorway. I dont recall the lasers releasing in 2013. I skipped the red colorway in 2008 but bought them in 2013. Really like the feel of the lasers. Wish I would have doubled up.

Oh yeah a friend received
That's what it looks like.. Called Nike customer service and they said it left their warehouse and it is estimated to be delivered today, but when i check the tracking it says waiting to be received at FedEx.
its getting bad for Nike winners over at fedex. With 3 companies controlling
did not come out in 2013. We was supposed to get a retro around that time pics began to resurface of more Jordan 1 lasers etc.

lol I'm convinced you've never seen what the travis SB look like

I don't know how you got that reference :lol:

You're right. I have no idea there the most popular SB this year & is now getting the same print but different color on the back of the popular model AJ1. Omg where did the print come from, I'm so lost....

Every common Nike shoe that has a reconstructed look with a million Nike signs in footlocker is a poor man version of an off-white collab.

If "something" sells, a piece of it gets carried on to another line...

Refer to Furnance skate shop, they sold me my TS SB's.

You're right. I have no idea there the most popular SB this year & is now getting the same print but different color on the back of the popular model AJ1. Omg where did the print come from, I'm so lost....

Every common Nike shoe that has a reconstructed look with a million Nike signs in footlocker is a poor man version of an off-white collab.

If "something" sells, a piece of it gets carried on to another line...

Refer to Furnance skate shop, they sold me my TS SB's.

at first I was just making a slight joke/sarcasm, but seeing as how you responded, I'll respond.

You said:

Poor man Travis Scott SB color blocking????

Travis SB: 1603297311788.png

rumored jordan 1: 1603297363526.png

Color blocking? Nowhere NEAR the same colorblocking
Colors used? Not even the same colors at all
Model? also not the same

the only thing that can can even say is the paisely print which isn't even synonymous with a travis shoe like a reverse swoosh/ cactus jack logo/sad smiley face. Thats like seeing anything with a pocket and calling them poorman travis 6's. Stop acting like Travis owns the paisely print lol. You were reaching the hell out of that comment.

Update to

How did you contact HQ Oregon? Confirmed this morning with Nike customer service that NIKE lost my s***. SMH.
Its a process man. I didn't give up. Kept calling and calling asking to speak with someone higher up that can resolve the issue. 3 weeks later someone calls me from Portland or Beaverton zip code and says they will send me a pair. Both times my shoes we in my city, then all of a sudden re routed back to sender (Nike).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom