Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
New hoodie just came today. Going to rock it with my. Storm blues.... first time wearing them
1D02856A-465E-47E1-8080-ACF498029E73.jpeg

at first I was just making a slight joke/sarcasm, but seeing as how you responded, I'll respond.

You said:

Travis SB: 1603297311788.png

rumored jordan 1: 1603297363526.png

Color blocking? Nowhere NEAR the same colorblocking
Colors used? Not even the same colors at all

the only thing that can can even say is the paisely print which isn't even synonymous with a travis shoe like a reverse swoosh/ cactus jack logo/sad smiley face. Thats like seeing anything with a pocket and calling them poorman travis 6's. Stop acting like Travis owns the paisely print lol. You were reaching the hell out of that comment.

The 6 isnt the first pair with a pocket so I wouldn't say that.
Color blocking = the use of a panel of material. Paisley print was used on his first & only SB and now its here on the AJ1.
Not the color.
"Cactus jack", smiley face, & his font is Strictly his trademark. Backward Nike signs, pockets, certain colorways, material used, & tear away materials can be used by Nike however they want.

If it wasnt for that off-white guy. Hack pack wouldn't exist.
If it wasnt for TS SB's and the materials used. This above pair wouldn't be releasing.

He doesn't own the print or material. He owns the hype of it, just like the pocket you talked about.

and paisley print has been done before on other nikes, I don't see you calling these paisley 1's poor man of those lol. Calling the mocha's poorman travis 1's makes way more sense than calling the paisley the poor man travis SB's.

Weren’t the Mochas originally gonna be all leather from what I remember? I’m glad they didn’t go that route

I think the mochas were originally going to be chi blocking or at least thats what early photoshops/renders made them out to be lol

Back
Top Bottom