• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
That crease on the toebox on the pair with the white laces :sick:
Reminds me of the mid panel of the Turbo Greens:

Capture2.PNG
This photo produced tremendous reactions :lol:
1603421749444.png

Okay, I hope this is a fluke on the FLX app because if the Mochas will actually be FCFS, it is gonna be a hot mess on Halloween morning. Even if there will be a limit of 1 per person, mad people will be at the malls early as hell.

Screenshot_20201023-035425_Foot Locker.jpg

You worried about early as hell in the morning. I'd be more worried about people being crowded up lol. I don't care about Mochas that much to put my health at risk.
I am assuming you are talking to me. LOL Yeah, that is a given to be worried about that and I did not want to state the obvious. Even if there was not a pandemic, I would not want to be around a crowd, so my main gripe would be the hype around these would mean having to be out really early in the morning to wait in line.

I’m feeling these but do y’all think these will be an easy cop since everyone gonna go for the mochas?

it'll be easy cop because its a mid lol, not because of mochas or OW's on the same weekend :lol:

Wait what travis’s at retail this past week? Please elaborate lol

a few shoes dropped at retail on the solecollector app, travis trails air max and union 4's and a few others.

anybody here actually pay resell for their travs?

how'd you talk yourself into it/rationalize it?

don't know what it is, but they've grown a lot on me over the past couple of months

anybody here actually pay resell for their travs?

how'd you talk yourself into it/rationalize it?

don't know what it is, but they've grown a lot on me over the past couple of months
Buy it now while at 1k before it hits 2k lol. Sure enough, it did hit 2k and then eventually settled to 1.7k. Still saved money. That was my mindset plus offset some things I had laying around to cover some of the cost

Back
Top Bottom