• UNC

Votes: 66 3.2%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 18 0.9%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 22 1.1%

• Total voters
Joined Nov 12, 2005
I feel it. I too have zero NEED for them. It’d just be more so interesting to have them in an ‘85 build. But again, I don’t NEED them at all like yourself. I’d love to have the 2011 Blk/Reds (Banneds). Hell, I just want to see them in person, to physically see the quality and such. I do have the 2001, 2013, and 2016 Blk/Reds.
2011 Breds are a beautiful shoe. I had 2013's also that I kinda miss too. Each was sold to help fund other pairs because I knew a newer version was coming but I told myself not to do it on the 11's but I didn't listen.

Joined Mar 1, 2007
I feel it. I too have zero NEED for them. It’d just be more so interesting to have them in an ‘85 build. But again, I don’t NEED them at all like yourself. I’d love to have the 2011 Blk/Reds (Banneds). Hell, I just want to see them in person, to physically see the quality and such. I do have the 2001, 2013, and 2016 Blk/Reds.
2011 Breds are a beautiful shoe. I had 2013's also that I kinda miss too. Each was sold to help fund other pairs because I knew a newer version was coming but I told myself not to do it on the 11's but I didn't listen.
The 2011s are something special in hand. From the premium leather used, to the rolled edges on the toe and lace hole section. (Similar to LV and certain handbags.) The exposed leather edge on the swoosh also added a different texture. Definitely something different at the time, and opened the gates for NA 1s.
'11 - '13 - '16
20210113_140150.jpg

16s - 11s
20210113_140253.jpg

j mobile

Supporter
Joined Oct 26, 2014
Would yall trade Dark Mochas for Pine Green 1.0’s? I see the Dark Mochas are still rising.
These questions always crack me up. It's on you. If you like the Pine Green 1.0s more than the Mochas, then yes. Why would you want to keep a pair that in YOUR opinion is inferior, over a pair that in YOUR opinion superior? If you're concerned with resell prices, I’d say keep the Mochas, as I think they’ll eventually have a higher resell value (in my size they’re currently lower than the PG1.0s, but again, I think that’ll change). If you want the more "hyped" pair, I’d say keep the Mochas. There’s no “right” answer. I, for example, have Trav 1 Highs already, have the Pine Green 1.0s, and like both green and brown, but like the color green more. Therefore I’d never trade the PG1.0s for a pair of Mochas. But some feel differently. Just go with whatever pair you like more.

Joined Sep 10, 2012
I got you. Im gonna do what I do regardless. I asked because I honestly like to hear other people’s opinion’s. I’ll consider them. I wanna see if any points are made that I may not see or consider.

As I mentioned, the Dark Mochas are still rising in resale price. Almost or near Pine Green 1.0’s resale price. Can possibly surpass. Would it be financially smart to trade as the Mochas have the potential to rise higher?

Im not into any shoe cuz of hype. Although I initially got the Mochas as trade bait, I’ve grown to like them.

Joined Feb 9, 2015
IMG_7258.jpeg

has anybody else's 1s warped like this while stored? is this normal?

they've been stored in their box with the paper and everything (like how they're packed by default), with no exposure to extreme temperatures or anything like that

they are towards the bottom of a stack with five other 1s boxes on top, but i feel like the lid should've prevented any kind of significant pressing down (from the weight) onto the shoes themselves...

am i wrong?

Last edited:
Joined Nov 26, 2015
IMG_7258.jpeg

has anybody else's 1s warped like this while stored? is this normal?

they've been stored in their box with the paper and everything (like how they're packed by default), with no exposure to extreme temperatures or anything like that

they are towards the bottom of a stack with five other 1s boxes on top, but i feel like the lid should've prevented any kind of significant pressing down (from the weight) onto the shoes themselves...

am i wrong?
Dude, you haven’t even removed the lace bag!? WEAR THEM.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now