Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
We’re Comparing A Hyped Chicago Variant To Union 4s?
751015B1-175B-45B6-B7DB-A9D44849FDC9.jpeg

Word, that's an insult to the Trophy Rooms

What’s one way to get us talking about kicks again instead of fits? Family portrait photo!

I wanted to take a picture of my red/black/white aka Bulls colorway Jordan 1s. After searching through my kicks I decided my theme had to be expanded to include some related colorways.

Do you have a favorite Bulls colorway 1?

Top row: 2001 Bred, 2015 Chicago, New Love mids
2nd row: H2H, Spider-Man’s, Bred mids
3rd row: Red Toes, Satins, NFR
4th row: Fearless, LA to Chi, UNC to Chi

E8E8B75A-78F8-4184-8978-BFE100333D5A.jpeg

What’s one way to get us talking about kicks again instead of fits? Family portrait photo!

I wanted to take a picture of my red/black/white aka Bulls colorway Jordan 1s. After searching through my kicks I decided my theme had to be expanded to include some related colorways.

Do you have a favorite Bulls colorway 1?

Top row: 2001 Bred, 2015 Chicago, New Love mids
2nd row: H2H, Spider-Man’s, Bred mids
3rd row: Red Toes, Satins, NFR
4th row: Fearless, LA to Chi, UNC to Chi

E8E8B75A-78F8-4184-8978-BFE100333D5A.jpeg
Dope pic! Of these in particular, I personally have the 2001 Blk/Reds, 2015 Chis, Spideys, and the LA to Chis. My favorite is the 2015 Chis without question, as the Chicago Jordan 1 is my favorite Jordan.

Mentioned almost a week ago that I was gonna share these with everyone, but finally got around to it today. Showing how bad the “glitter” is on my All-Stars. I haven’t worn them in a minute, and they were in their box, but I’ve NEVER seen any of my pairs look this bad. Both shoes were just as bad, but wiped the right shoe down with a leather wipe (Weiman, but Meguiars do the same thing), just to show those here that don’t know how affective (and essential IMO) such wipes actually are. We always talk about the “glitter” only showing up on the black leather parts, but for some reason it also shows up SUPER BAD on the colored parts on my All Stars. The “glitter” on the colored parts, particularly on the heel portion, while it looks like big az flakes of “glitter”, it wipes off like dust (leaving grey dust on your finger) with the swipe of a finger. I actually wiped the whole shoe off with a dry paper towel first, to get rid of such “glitter,” and then actually wiped the shoe down with the leather wipes. On the colored toe portion of the shoe, it looks glittery but also ashy looking. At the end of the day, the “glitter” looks *** gross on these, but luckily wipes off and comes off with leather wipes. Anyone’s All Stars look like mines?
08ED5CEA-D74A-4925-BAD7-ACBCD1C7DABC.jpeg
4EE61706-F9F6-48B0-9E3B-D94AB1830DAC.jpeg
0D0FD6C6-B520-4520-90A6-82CD32EDF8D1.jpeg
1075D5F9-B597-420E-9D6F-3E46AB695D1F.jpeg
9EFF7521-7DF3-4552-A06C-0CBB61A7E535.jpeg
A132BBDC-BA55-4762-B0E3-E37CE6FDF6DC.jpeg
AC5A8F3F-C92D-4012-9F7D-A55E3862EBCB.jpeg
27BBAD22-5D55-4D2B-838D-48E76EAC8B19.jpeg
5742F171-C8E0-4D10-ACD4-29A202E7B0B3.jpeg

can you consider that a defective product? I mean they didn't sell it to you like that and it wasn't like that if you wore them from the beginning till now.

kinda like how blaming nike for foggy air max bubbles when you've been housing them for years

So what is the story on "early pairs" of Trophy Room 1s and the University Blue 1s?

A large sneaker consignment shop near me has a few pairs of the Trophy Room and a ton of sizes in the University Blues. Are they all fake?

I can understand maybe 1-2 pairs but I dont see how they may have 10+ pairs available when the shoe is weeks away from being released.

So what is the story on "early pairs" of Trophy Room 1s and the University Blue 1s?

A large sneaker consignment shop near me has a few pairs of the Trophy Room and a ton of sizes in the University Blues. Are they all fake?

I can understand maybe 1-2 pairs but I dont see how they may have 10+ pairs available when the shoe is weeks away from being released.

Could be backdoored...could be fake. The sneaker business is so mixed up and shady nowadays all I can say is buy from people you trust. And still don't put anything past anyone.

Definitely sounds suspect... how much they charging for the trophy rooms?

I mean are the trophy rooms supposed to be trophyroom store exclusive release only? Because if so, I wonder how people are doing guaranteed preorders like Zadeh?

Marcus just came out and said that pairs from trophy room will get the blue laces, sounds like his way at getting back at the people with "early pairs"

Marcus if u really wanna get back at these resellers have Nike flood the market. The ultimate payback for dudes robbing u then charging exhuberant prices for something they shouldn't have ever had. Make that item worthless.

The only appeal to the TRs (outside of it being a chicago derivative) is the limited tag. All those shops holding pairs of stolen goods and charging an arm and a leg for them would have to eat that.

What I can definitely tell you is adding blue laces to "shop pairs" does nothing. U think we can't buy blue laces Marcus/JB?

I thought it was discussed that marcus can't control production numbers, and thats why most of his TR jordans don't have big stock numbers.

Also while flooding it is nice to rid the limited tag and everyone that wants them can get them, I don't really see that as a big payback for the stolen pairs, those pairs probably has been sold to various hands of buyers and consignment shops, so the only F YOU statement would be for the people forking up that much money to buy it and does no justice to the thieves that stole the shipment

I thought it was discussed that marcus can't control production numbers, and thats why most of his TR jordans don't have big stock numbers.

Also while flooding it is nice to rid the limited tag and everyone that wants them can get them, I don't really see that as a big payback for the stolen pairs, those pairs probably has been sold to various hands of buyers and consignment shops, so the only F YOU statement would be for the people forking up that much money to buy it and does no justice to the thieves that stole the shipment

I totally acknowledge that it's likely that Marcus has very little say over the allocations of his collab shoes, however it's clear that the Ball was dropped on Nikes behalf I don't think it's that much of an ask to up production since they've already lost a considerable amount of his initial shipment.

Secondly, if u knowingly bought stolen goods and now those items are worthless that's on you and I feel no pity for you.

If someone steals my phone, only to sell it someone else and that person knowingly bought my phone as a stolen good IDGAF if they're mad about the phone being black listed etc.

A lot of co-signment shops bought those 1s and while I get that's part of their business but they could and should have to eat that.

Last edited:
What's wild is Marcus put the target on his own back. People knew that shoe was supposedly super limited so when u put that in front of a person making 10 dollars an hour and they literally see these as a 1-2k come up per pair what do you think is gonna happen.

That person or people are likely to have already been caught but that doesn't really send the message that needs to be sent publically.

Sometimes you really gotta let everybody know "don't touch my ****". Stolen or not, if I catch u with it, "ITS UP".

Back
Top Bottom