• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
1611454227828.jpeg

theres a time and a place for everything...

no one would wear dress shoes while playing basketball

if youre going to be on national television during a historic event you can probably do better than sneakers...you wouldnt even be allowed to a party in vegas with those shoes
I'm going to argue that a suit and wingtips are a derivative of English white culture - why are we placing that on a young black man? That fit costs more than most of the senators up there that day. And it reflects (presumably) his culture more than "normal" attire would. In America, "normal" usually means white culture.

the problem is any white/red jordan can be a Chicago Bulls colorway lol, (Bloodlines, Womens Snakeskins, etc) its just super clickbait to put "Chicago Jordan 1" in any rumor or blog. Until I've seen a real leaked pic and not a mockup or color code or photoshop, I don't believe a Chicago 1's is coming out.

I'm going to argue that a suit and wingtips are a derivative of English white culture - why are we placing that on a young black man? That fit costs more than most of the senators up there that day. And it reflects (presumably) his culture more than "normal" attire would. In America, "normal" usually means white culture.
Exactly. Was trying to say that without saying that, as to not get too deep/racial, as I know it can make situations uncomfortable for some. But you’re 100% on the money!!!

Back
Top Bottom