Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Shadow 2.0s are a good alternative so no need for the 1.0s at the resale price in my eyes.

1635045522253.gif

I guess it’s really true that FedEx drivers are stealing packages.

Because they just stole one of mine.

A few days ago I called FedEx to inquire about a pair of shoes I ordered in late September and hadn’t even left the FedEx facility in Pennsylvania, according to tracking. Then I check my email just now and there’s a message saying the package was delivered about 45 minutes ago.

But there is no package at my front door and there was no knock or doorbell ring. The FedEx tracking info says the box was left at my garage door, which makes no sense. Never once had a package delivered there. It’s totally out of the way.

This legit vexes me.

...i’m terribly vexed.

Last edited:
I guess it’s really true that FedEx drivers are stealing packages.

Because they just stole one of mine.

A few days ago I called FedEx to inquire about a pair of shoes I ordered in late September and hadn’t even left the FedEx facility in Pennsylvania, according to tracking. Then I check my email just now and there’s a message saying the package was delivered about 45 minutes ago.

But there is no package at my front door and there was no knock or doorbell ring. The FedEx tracking info says the box was left at my garage door, which makes no sense. Never once had a package delivered there. It’s totally out of the way.

This legit vexes me.

...i’m terribly vexed.

It may show up tomorrow. For whatever reason this seems to be a fairly common practice for some of these guys. Like they won't have time to deliver it, so they mark it delivered so they don't get in trouble, then deliver it the next day. Give it another day before you completely freak out haha.

Back
Top Bottom