Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
It may show up tomorrow. For whatever reason this seems to be a fairly common practice for some of these guys. Like they won't have time to deliver it, so they mark it delivered so they don't get in trouble, then deliver it the next day. Give it another day before you completely freak out haha.

i’ll be pleasantly surprised if that happens…shocked is more like it.

Either way, FedEx is wack.

It’s beyond unprofessional.

I’ve had your same situation happen to me twice in the last few months and both times the package never showed up. FedEx is somehow more unreliable than usps, which is really saying something.

I've been fortunate with all my online purchases.

Feel like this might be a thing with people who receive a steady stream of packages.

I’ve had your same situation happen to me twice in the last few months and both times the package never showed up. FedEx is somehow more unreliable than usps, which is really saying something.

Getting a package lost in the mail is one thing. It’s frustrating, but it happens and I can understand how it happen.

But drivers just straight up jacking packages, that’s something different.

The only reason they’re doing it is because they think they can get away with it, because they know that it’s their word vs the customer and customer service is going to side with them.

If I’m wrong about this package, then I’ll gladly admit.

Quick question. Hello fellow NTer’s have any of ya’ll had Jordan 1 High OGs that you bought a half size too big and still wore? I was gifted a pair from my aunt she surprised me( can’t return them) with some and i still want to wear them. Any tips to improve the fit and manage to wear them? Thanks guys

Quick question. Hello fellow NTer’s have any of ya’ll had Jordan 1 High OGs that you bought a half size too big and still wore? I was gifted a pair from my aunt she surprised me( can’t return them) with some and i still want to wear them. Any tips to improve the fit and manage to wear them? Thanks guys
AJ1s barely have an insole. Throw an extra one in there

Use a Nike SB insole if you have. I've gotten 1s a half size up intentionally so I can do that, they're about twice as thick and firm as a regular 1 insole.

Oh I agree man. I've had the worst luck with FedEx out of any carrier I've ever used. Just trying to give you a little bit of hope because this does happen.

I remove the insole they came with an put my own in. Its one of the ones made of the boost material. Makes them much more comfortable and helps with some of my 1's that are size 11. Thicker socks if needed also.

Man. I really want to like these. The colorway and shape is all on point but that thick *** leather is brutal. I don't wear my pairs enough to truly wear in some thick cut leather like that and I cant stand how they all end up creasing.

My son, with the flex. 😂

A0556AEB-F7D9-4C4C-9841-A1FEE8DCEA23.jpeg

It may show up tomorrow. For whatever reason this seems to be a fairly common practice for some of these guys. Like they won't have time to deliver it, so they mark it delivered so they don't get in trouble, then deliver it the next day. Give it another day before you completely freak out haha.

Well, you were correct sir.

Got home from work and the package was at my front door (not the garage door...doh!)

I still think it’s alarmingly unprofessional that drivers would do that, but all’s well that ends well.

... no robbery.

Back
Top Bottom