Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
C88A3030-3DE9-478F-9317-1BD3299A0B86.jpeg
B21CD9EB-9B51-403A-B91F-D438519C8192.jpeg
4853CEF4-4259-46A3-BB4F-5DD82404A937.jpeg

Well, you were correct sir.

Got home from work and the package was at my front door (not the garage door...doh!)

I still think it’s alarmingly unprofessional that drivers would do that, but all’s well that ends well.

... no robbery.
Show us the shoes!

Well, you were correct sir.

Got home from work and the package was at my front door (not the garage door...doh!)

I still think it’s alarmingly unprofessional that drivers would do that, but all’s well that ends well.

... no robbery.

Awesome! Really glad to hear it. I hate that some drivers do this, but unfortunately it's starting to look like a pretty common practice.

It is crazy how expensive these got...but figured because it is based off the Chicago color way an that skyrocketed up
Obviously the Chicago reference helps fuel the price but they are also a really cool shoe.

I don't think we've ever had another official Marvel X Jordan Collab so it's a collectors item to some degree.

I grew up a big spiderman fan. I even passed my fandom down to my son who is 4. He started rocking his origins this year and loves them.

I still haven't had the heart to un-DS mine, however I also own the Chicago's

Last edited:
Obviously the Chicago reference helps fuel the price but they are also a really cool shoe.

I don't think we've ever had another official Marvel X Jordan Collab so it's a collectors item to some degree.

I grew up a big spiderman fan. I even passed my fandom down to my son who is 4. He started rocking his origins this year and loves them.

I still haven't had the heart to un-DS mine, however I also own the Chicago's
This is my same stance on the Spideys (Origin Story’s). Been, and still am, a huge Spider-Man fan. Have been my entire life. Read hundreds of comics, seen most the cartoons, all the movies. And the Jordan 1 Chicago is my favorite Jordan of all times! So the the Origin Story was an absolute must for me, and in so many ways a grail for me (and I RARELY call anything a “grail,” having only called maybe 3-4 shoes in my life by that term, as I think the term is way too loosely used).

I rock both my 2015 Chi’s and my Origin Story’s, and love them both.

Back
Top Bottom