Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
thanks guys, gonna rock this pair over the summer for sure.
smokin.gif

Had to make sure dude didn't get them 94' chicagos I was eyeing lol good cop tho. I'll join the frozen pizza club soon

@Zyzz you still didn't get your pairs of royal yet?... my man, someone get a pair of royals for this dude..
nthat.gif

Last edited:
@Zyzz you still didn't get your pairs of royal yet?... my man, someone get a pair of royals for this dude..:nthat:  

bruh, aint no one giving me anything unless im willing to pay the high price. been contemplating pay $600 from a legit source but my mind is stopping me from spending that much on a pair of Jordans :smh:

ive never spent that much on a shoe period.

Last edited:
Got my 01 breds today and I must say they are :smokin. I hear all the talk about 01>13 and now I truly understand why

hell yea, i can only imagine what the FB groups and CL looks like in the big city.... i live in west virginia LOL there isnt much of a sneaker community.

Groups are much worse in the metro areas at least here in the bay it gets so clogged with kids trying to push this week's gr that I can't even really look

If it's not that they want to trade some beat shoe that nobody wants for some heat

Alright i need your help NT. I was proposed a trade...used royals for my ds yeezy foams. The foams i paid 350 for.

The royals look like they been worn plenty of times. I am going to guess 20-30 times if not more. It also comes with no og box which sucks because i keep all my boxes.

He is willing to add cash. His first offer was 40 on top. So that brings me to 310 for this pair. I been searching for ds for a long time and the thirst is getting to me.

I guess the easier question is what do you value this pair at?

I did my own check and they look right to me. He also offered to meet at a local sneaker store to get them checked.

Back
Top Bottom