• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Looks like lots of people bought to resale and are now panic selling 
smile.gif

cheaper than chis nice

no more 1s for me this year but resale is good rn. hope dude can get out of that yeezy trade

You don't think it will drop more?

I feel like once more dudes get their pairs and see the price drop it will only prompt more panic-selling.

Going to show my ignorance here and I apologize, but do the Jordan 1 wings just "wipe" down to solid black? Is that what the Jordan 12 wings did? All the pics of the 12 I see appear to have some sort of a pattern design to them and don't wipe away to all gold. Or is that the look people were aiming for?

Going to show my ignorance here and I apologize, but do the Jordan 1 wings just "wipe" down to solid black? Is that what the Jordan 12 wings did? All the pics of the 12 I see appear to have some sort of a pattern design to them and don't wipe away to all gold. Or is that the look people were aiming for?
Nope, they're bronze underneath and black on top, like Lance Mountains. You can tell by the stitched areas that they were coated in black, but Nike did the paint removal for us.

I expect prices to fluctuate and go back up on the Wings once folks stop panic selling. There are only 19,400 of these in the world. That's kinda exclusive in my opinion. These Wings are gonna look dope with an all black outfit. 

the wings has a thin tongue like the jordan 1 highs with the jumpman on the back. lol that makes them even worse to me. if it had the padded og tongue it would be a little better at least.

Will say it again.

All Black with a fade to copper = legend and fire
Factory revealed copper = Austin powers gold member **** and an easy pass

On a side note. Rub argulus all over these and it will fade to copper like it should have been from the beginnings

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom