Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Oneness did some similar **** to me around the holidays when I was trying to order those NRG Jordan 9 boots. They even sent me the invoice with the code applied but once purchased they refunded me saying they wouldn’t honor it....

Now I refuse to pay retail on those and I’m hesitant about doing biz with oneness...: more money saved

https://rise45.com/products/air-jordan-i-retro-high-og-la-555088-031

D4972F0F-CFA5-41E2-9FB5-9A62F4700949.jpeg

For those All Star 1 for oneness code 2018 works for 20 percent off. They may or may not ship em like many have said shady and there hit and miss on codes.

Between the Chi's and Black/Red's I'm thinking there's no need for those 'Bred toes'

Of course when I see them in person or more pics of them on feet I'd probably change my mind
I 100% agree. Im good with the OG red/black/ white colorways on the 1s. Redundant. I'd rather save my money.

I'm afraid what the Gold's are going to look like once that patent is broken in?

Sneakers shields or else they definitely will get bad. That front toe flex may cause that patent to crack IMO. But I too have realized most top 3 gold toe owners aren't wearing them at all. Especially after paying that resale

Back
Top Bottom