Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
One picture in particular made the gold look very different. That makes me want the originals more - but heck no, not for their going rate.

One picture in particular made the gold look very different. That makes me want the originals more - but heck no, not for their going rate.

not sure if the materials on the gold toe are less quality too...the top 3 patent shiny leather is nice, but if they use cheap materials on the gold toe it could look tacky...then i'd def want to get the top 3 gold over these somehow then....

Wait, so you think the patent leather on the Gold Toes is going to be less stiff than the ASGs leather?? :emoji_thinking:

not sure if the materials on the gold toe are less quality too...the top 3 patent shiny leather is nice, but if they use cheap materials on the gold toe it could look tacky...then i'd def want to get the top 3 gold over these somehow then....

Yeah, I was thinking that the the gold part of the toebox doesn't look like it's patent on the pics we've seen in the last day or so. To me it looks like only the Black and white parts are. Now if I'm wrong and everything's patent, I'm out. Can't handle how terrible patent looks after it creases.

I want the gold toes. Will go for those. Black red toes if I strike out. Royals if I strike out.

i get the goldtoe toebox looks different then the high glossy side angles but it would be kinda weird to do the toebox in a gold leather but the rest of the shoe in patent leather (but then again a mis-matched gold patent leather is probably 'wierd')

boost is tearing this community apart

It’s hilarious how many people treat the two like you can only like and wear one or the other and that’s that. What I’ve always found puzzling is most critics of boost in here don’t even own a pair or ever have. They just feel the need to talk on it because of it’s popularity.

only tried a pair of NMD PK boost but they aren't special at all. AM1 def more comfortable. even my Chi 1's are more comfortable than them haha

The NMD is Adidas’s casual lifestyle shoe and has the least amount of boost. If you think the AM 1 or any AJ 1 is more comfortable than any boost technology, you’re mentally challenged.

Just per orderd my gold toes and the cement 3 at kicks4us. Was not going to take a chance on the sneaker app or foot locker. People will use there Bots and will all be out

Just received some banned 1s from a reputable source but they look fake to me, any help is appreciated I posted on the LC thread

Just per orderd my gold toes and the cement 3 at kicks4us. Was not going to take a chance on the sneaker app or foot locker. People will use there Bots and will all be out
I'm going for kixsquare on the gold toes. Still salty about when kickzr4us finessed me on the rust pink 1s pre-order.

C8FBD9C3-9BDD-4C5F-AA23-C2DD00F36F07.png
Damn Daniel!! Sixty-Five Hundo!

I think so too. The laces in the lace bag look too small and the leather on the back looks different than what I’ve seen on authentic pairs
I commented on your link and they look good to me. As for the laces in the lace bag, it could be how the laces are packaged. As for the leather on the heel area, it does not indicate that they are not legit. Leather varies on pairs and JB is inconsistent. I did not see anything that screams unauthentic.

I think so too. The laces in the lace bag look too small and the leather on the back looks different than what I’ve seen on authentic pairs
The back didn’t gave that hour glass shape but could be the pics. Your gunna need the NT fake detectives.

Still dunno how I feel about Gold Toes. I wish they would drop a black and gold pair with Bred/Shadow/Royal color blocking or a pair that had matching white panels on both sides ala Black Toes.

Back
Top Bottom