Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Dope.
Just curious, Do you know if other pairs had Levis printed on the red tab
Yeah, they do. I got the blank tag pair because it was 99$ cheaper of the two at the time.

Just got rid of my Retro 1 DMP Celtics they were really discolored hoping for a retro sometime in the future
I did the same thing. I sold my DS pair on stock to help fund these 4's. With the news of 2 Celtic colored 1's slated for later this year made it easier to let them go.

Last edited:

200w.webp

Pretty sure the "shrug game" 1's are on deck and die on shelves too. These themed Jordan's really should stop or at least do them right....
What are the shrug game 1s?

Man Why these didnt come in Men's smh. On gs, ps and infant

They put all the "Best hand" ccolor check on a black Toe very nice and creative.
j.png

t.png

u.png

w.png
Nah I'm glad they didnt push these to mens sizes. Cool for gs tho.

The Jordan 1s are almost shown off in every scene, I understand product placement but...

Watching! Will be high as a kite for the first viewing and then sober for the 2nd. And trippin for the 3rd because all the dope animation nd a psychedelic will be sick!

Sidenote: it's really cool that Peter Parker is actually being depicted as an adult in a movie for once.

What are the shrug game 1s?

Nah I'm glad they didnt push these to mens sizes. Cool for gs tho.

Just being sarcastic l, guess it wasn't that funny ( they are running out of ideas for themed shoes though) As for the "shrug" you know at some point they'll have a retro model dubbed the "shrug game" retro whatever l...

...here's the video when he hit 6 3's, against the Blazers.

Now after hearing infrared VI's are dropping in 19'. I wonder if a they'll drop on the anniversary 6/3 fot that game?.? I'm pretty sure he was wearing them, that night. Food for thought I guess.

Last edited:
Just being sarcastic l, guess it wasn't that funny ( they are running out of ideas for themed shoes though) GB g yv y????????
...here's the video when he hit 6 3's against the Blazers.

Now after hearing infrared VI's are dropping in 19'. I wonder if a they'll drop on the anniversary 6/3 of that game?.? I'm pretty sure he was wearing them, that might. Food fo thought I guess.

I thought that game was in 1992, I believe he wore the 7s.

No, I don’t even think you’re legally allowed to rock Monarches until you’re 35+ years of age and have fathered at least 2 children.
ftr, you have to be OLDER than 35 to rock monarchs. u youngins don't realize that your 30s are actually your prime. your 20s you're still wet behind the ears. u have to be at LEAST 44 rock monarchs! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom