Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
prices on spideys gonna dip after release right? seems pretty high for a massive GR

Yes prices will dip, they’re probably high because this release is bringing out people who aren’t really sneaker heads so they probably are googling how to buy these and aren’t paying the high on stock x

So why dont the sail parts on any of these new kicks with sail feel like the sbb's or 2.0's? Just an observation. Dont know about "quality" but its so much softer and more plush on the SBB collection.

Splinters attained. Donnie's in the work.

20181210_183910.jpg

no hate but all your kicks look weird... >D

Splinters attained. Donnie's in the work.

20181210_183910.jpg

Nice pic here! Glad to see the ROTY's (recently acquired) next to the RSBB's. Someone else said a few pages back that the ROTY is so similar to the RSBB, color blocking and style wise...and I agree. While I'd love to cop a pair...I think I can pass as I don't like owning too many of the same thing that's almost the same...A bunch of 1's is bad enough....I think I can accept the ROTY as a consolation prize and save the $350-$400...Gonna go ahead and put that toward BT Unions next week.

Then Sports Illustrated's on the 27th. Seems to be no buzz and mostly hate on those...love that! Haha!!

Oh...and I need some Royals for the Sail laces, lol!

Back
Top Bottom