Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I lost weight, 1's still tight on the toes.

Not fat shaming, but we are the leaders in obesity.

They also consider Body builders “obese”.

Term gets used too frequently - obese should be a certain amount of body fat % for your Age, height, and gender.

Dude, this! Dont you hate that nike is doing this fused collar nonsense for so many runners etc? Like c'mon some of us dont have chicken legs and have a wide set foot. Its alright though, retros are better. Also before anyone starts callin me fat or says some "maybe you should lose weight than" this is me out hiking:

I remember trying to buy a pair of ultraboost, I asked the employee to get me a size 9, and I couldn’t even get my foot in. The dude was like maybe if we get a 9.5, I was like nah 9.5 would be to big.

Ooh well

Found these DS and DS letterman’s $175 for both on Facebook market place... I think it’s a steal, couldn’t resist.
CCAD4764-5F8E-4F7F-A7B0-1E94BE969FE9.jpeg
BAAFCA15-DBDA-4FE0-B4E6-F0ECE70EBDB9.jpeg

Last edited:
They also consider Body builders “obese”.

Term gets used too frequently - obese should be a certain amount of body fat % for your Age, height, and gender.

Yes of course body fat % plays a big part of that and height and age. First time hearing body builders being associated with being obese, though I can see it happening with the crazy ish I've seen recently on the interwebs. Usually just try to go by the doctors chart with height on the weight I should be.

Yes of course body fat % plays a big part of that and height and age. First time hearing body builders being associated with being obese, though I can see it happening with the crazy ish I've seen recently on the interwebs. Usually just try to go by the doctors chart with height on the weight I should be.

That’s the problem tho, those charts are dated.

Some bodybuilders that are 5’10 245lb chiseled fall on that chart as “obese”

5'8" says I should be 165 -170 to be fit.

If your a body builder it's safe to say you're on your game when it comes to gym and nutrition. I'm not including body builders in my argument. That's like a small percentage of people who don't have to fit those charts. Lets just say for the ones who want to be skinny/fat ( with no muscle).

If you're 5'10" and 245 you should be able to get a nice pinch with body fat for fitness, not 3 handfulls and a stretch of fat after. Sorry to derail, but back to my point is that I'm pretty sure we here in the states aren't that up to knowledge for the most part on food nutrition and I don't think body builders are counted when saying we are the leaders in obesity.

I might be in on that Zoom Air pair since I never got around to getting the all black pair that released alongside the Sails.

...Only if the parts of the shoe that we don't see aren't goofy-looking, of course.

Back
Top Bottom