• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
We should be good to pick today or Tommorow
Wait, wait, wait. We can get them that early?!? I thought this meant we still had to wait until Saturday, the actual release date. My bad for the ignorance of this whole Reservation system.

I got paypal confirm but on paypal it says cancelled, no order number no email. Can't check out anymore because it says offer invalid now...

I’d rather help somebody out

I take care of my shoes so when i hand em off they’re still pretty good

No hate tho to people that wanna do it that way

Was able to cop the UNCs for my lil cousin for his senior year. He was really happy about it when I showed him I copped. Hoping this weekend will be relatively smooth for all those still looking to cop. GL everybody.

Wait, wait, wait. We can get them that early?!? I thought this meant we still had to wait until Saturday, the actual release date. My bad for the ignorance of this whole Reservation system.

Yeah it’s like SNKRS pass you have until today or Tommorow to pick them up before closing just bring your nike plus member pass and you should be good.

I’d rather help somebody out

I take care of my shoes so when i hand em off they’re still pretty good

No hate tho to people that wanna do it that way

If you want to help someone out, can you bless my account again. Last time you gave me positive vibes, I hit on some Off-White Blazers. And then you cursed me. Been taking Ls ever since. Need that blessing.

Finally got through but wouldn’t let me pay lol
525CFFAE-4EEC-4A08-A385-416FD5915105.png

log on desktop. I had the same issue on my phone

Damn it had access but my size is soldout
Just got out from dentist....
This is some BS!
Stupid teeth :lol:

Live down the road from a nike factory store, purchased over 20 pairs this summer....still no access. F them.

Congrats to all those who cooked today.

is it a wrap for these? good, lets move on

need a FTL check in code

I used on Sunday but didn't have GS sizes in my countdowns until last night...I thought it mapped over to the same headstart time when I already has something in my countdowns

having trouble accessing the twitter page as well...not sure if it's the site or the fact that I'm running on LTE now due to my data being depleted for the month

Me: 12:21pm ET
Oh well, I'mma take this L to lunch

giphy.gif

12:24pm ET
tried to add to cart on the app forever but finally checked my cart on desktop and the shoes were there. took a bit to check out but finally got through. hope this helps!

12:26pm ET
I JUST got through on an 8.5. Kept trying to add to cart in the app, it finally added and was able to submit payment. Hopefully it doesn't get cancelled.

12:28pm ET

12:30pm ET
same!! got through!!

Me: 1:49pm ET

giphy.gif

Reservation ready for pick up will swing by tomorrow before work.

Glad this is over with an early pair at that

nike picking the most corny and wackest dude for the early access. smh yeah im salty.

Back
Top Bottom