Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Whats the stock x ship date if i sell today? By wednesday?
giphy.gif

It was fine for me too. Only thing it did different for ne was that it made me choose a size when its normally preset to mines

I spoke too soon. Went from Pending back to "buy" and I went back into line again. Then a couple minutes later it went to sold out. L as usual

So get thru on Jimmy jazz... Get PayPal notification then when it's routed back to the site it times out then says out of stock and item removed from cart. So I guess they need to refund me now...

Same. Mine was a sz.8.5 too. Hopefully it goes through.

EDIT: Just got refunded...

I spoke too soon. Went from Pending back to "buy" and I went back into line again. Then a couple minutes later it went to sold out. L as usual
only way to handle this is to get back in line I assume (which is what I did)? weird that it kicks you out but lets you rejoin for the same size (meaning it isn't sold out yet)?

The madness with these UNCsidians is surprising. People were nah when the first pics were posted.
Couple of people telling me it was 'handbags at dawn' in the queue outside ftl.

I have a strong dislike for resellers and whoever else that has made the shoe game the way it is today. Received Ls from all apps and online raffles. Arrive at a shoe spot for FCFS before 5 am. As I rolled up I saw a row of about 15 empty chairs. SMH. When it was near opening time the cashier comes out and says they only have 10 pairs.
How?!? I'm 18th n line. The resellers had the first 10 spots, of course. Soon as they waltzed out of the store they were pitching pairs like cotton candy at a baseball game. My 9.5 went quickly for $290. I'm heated
Hoping I can pickup an unclaimed pair from the mall later or something.

And congrats to all those who copped to wear!

I have a strong dislike for resellers and whoever else that has made the shoe game the way it is today. Received Ls from all apps and online raffles. Arrive at a shoe spot for FCFS before 5 am. As I rolled up I saw a row of about 15 empty chairs. SMH. When it was near opening time the cashier comes out and says they only have 10 pairs.
How?!? I'm 18th n line. The resellers had the first 10 spots, of course. Soon as they waltzed out of the store they were pitching pairs like cotton candy at a baseball game. My 9.5 went quickly for $290. I'm heated
Hoping I can pickup an unclaimed pair from the mall later or something.
Better go hard. Resale is crazy right now.

only way to handle this is to get back in line I assume (which is what I did)? weird that it kicks you out but lets you rejoin for the same size (meaning it isn't sold out yet)?

Yea got back in line again, pending again then checked and it said sold out. So 2 Ls in one SNKRs session I guess.

Fortunately I hit on FTA so I'll go pick those up soon. After a :smokin and a coffee

Back
Top Bottom