Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The thing I hate about GOAT is when there's an issue they don't even try to match you with another seller. Well they do, but it's never worked. They just tell you to F off and refund you. StockX at least tries to connect you with someone else (and has done it several times for me). Their CS sucks overall too though.

Happened to me with the Yellows NFR's, Quai 54's (twice), and Gatorades.

I wanna know what their criteria is for finding a replacement. I've had several purchases on stockx fall through due to "issues with the seller" but they never offered to find me a replacement

Regarding selling Chicago’s and 2013 royals, guy I play ball with wanted em so bad offered me $800. They weren’t even for sale, he just saw me wearing em to the gym and offered .Figure i can hopefully get a pair all star weekend lol

Unless you don’t mind the new twist they’ll put on them, selling those was a big mistake :smh:

How did you lace them like that?

Alternate OG laces from the bottom to the lace loop on the tongue, tucked the OG’s then added the gold laces through the same eyelet but behind the tongue...
2E8D8272-B10C-4636-8EC5-C8F88BDB7736.jpeg
75E19DE5-1952-4758-862B-729A2F545E7B.jpeg

I wanna know what their criteria is for finding a replacement. I've had several purchases on stockx fall through due to "issues with the seller" but they never offered to find me a replacement

No clue, but they always offered to get me one. I never even had to ask. Happened multiple times (assuming there was another pair for sale).

I’m thinking about letting my Origins go to help fund TS1 lows (sz12). I figure 3 Jordan 1 Hi’s should keep me happy (royals, shadow, blk/wht) for now.

Need a quick legit check on these Bred Toe's
Is the leather actually tumbled this much on the BT or is it too perfect?
Helps appreciated
bred toe 1.jpg bred toe 2.jpg bred toe 3.jpg

So quick update on those moldy AJ1 Royals from StockX, after admitting fault in multiple emails they decided to offer me a choice between a full refund, or $40 discount code towards my next purchase. To which I replied that I’d absolutely be taking the refund, but you should be doing both. That’s petty to make me choose between my own money & an incentive. As a company you’re not really doing me a favor by giving me back what I already spent, but you should be giving me an incentive to want to purchase with you again. I’ve sold almost 80 pairs of shoes through them, they just had a whole data breach & this is how they deal with loyal customers. They’re the worst.

I purchased a pair of Bred 1's for my girlfriend 9/13. After 3 weeks still no shoes, so I email them 5 different times. After waiting over a week they finally respond and told me "We usually don't send out refunds but the seller sent used shoes so we will refund you your money it will take 2-3 business days." It's been a week and the order still shows as active. I just went ahead and opened a Paypal dispute.

Back
Top Bottom